+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Explanation

Danieldanie

Dec 15, 2017
Hi, I want to upload LOE for the bank accounts explaining the various accounts and for the Job letter and other description? Do you make one LOE for both? Or make seperate LOE and upload it to each section?

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hi, I want to upload LOE for the bank accounts explaining the various accounts and for the Job letter and other description? Do you make one LOE for both? Or make seperate LOE and upload it to each section?
LOE is one document with different sections that you wish to explain, and is uploaded in additional documents tab.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
One LOE under additional documents section.

reachforjay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi Guys. Is the 'additional documents' section after the 'supporting documents' section? I'm currently uploading my supporting documents but I see nothing regarding additional documents.

Danieldanie

Dec 15, 2017
have you submitted? at what stage does it appears?
Yes. It appears after you get and invitation and you have filled in all the forms and submitted the forms. Then the section appears asking you to upload the required documents. I uploaded LOE as part of each document that needed and explanation and not as part of the Additional Documents. This has worked fine for me and i got the CoPR last week.

nishant872

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Yes. It appears after you get and invitation and you have filled in all the forms and submitted the forms. Then the section appears asking you to upload the required documents. I uploaded LOE as part of each document that needed and explanation and not as part of the Additional Documents. This has worked fine for me and i got the CoPR last week.
firstly, congratulations on receiving the CoPR.

Secondly, if i understand you right. Post receipt of ITA, filing the PR forms, uploading the requisite documents against the checklist generated, new section appears for uploading LOE?

Uploading LOE on each part means you have prepared and uploaded the LOE for each of the document set? like for education separately, employment separately, POF separately etc.?

Can you share one of your LOE if you are fine with it? via email i will PM you separately post your consent

Danieldanie

Dec 15, 2017
firstly, congratulations on receiving the CoPR.

Secondly, if i understand you right. Post receipt of ITA, filing the PR forms, uploading the requisite documents against the checklist generated, new section appears for uploading LOE?

Uploading LOE on each part means you have prepared and uploaded the LOE for each of the document set? like for education separately, employment separately, POF separately etc.?

Can you share one of your LOE if you are fine with it? via email i will PM you separately post your consent
Hi Nishant, Thanks!

No. There is no seperate section for LOE. You submit it as part of the main document.
Fo example, i had to submit and explanation for the proof of funds shown as a part of it was added as deposit last march. Since it was below the six months period, I thought it safe to attach and explanation letter of where the fund cam from. So i made a pdf for my POF document section with the first page as LOE, second pag the POF letter from the bank and then followed by the account summary statements of the last six months.
You only need to provide an explanation letter if you feel any of your documents would require additional explanation to be understood or if the explanation reasons out why there is a something that does not meet the criteria set. Otherwise, dont bother to submit an LOE. The perfect set of documents is all you need.

Reactions: nishant872