+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Explanation

TennisAaron

Nov 16, 2016
I'm just wondering what should I put in the letter of explanation section. What do applicants ususally put there? Is there gonna have any positive impact on the approval of the whole application?

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOE is optional and not obligatory, It is always your best place when u want to explain something that need to be clarified in your application.

Cases vary, every one has his own case and may feel something needs to be clarified.

It is written in your own words in a decent formal format. You can also include any document to support your case.

If you feel your application (Main Required documents) is fulfilling everything and clear enough without explanation, then you have no obligation to write a LOE.

Hope this helps & Good Luck.

Reactions: aisha171

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hi Seniors, could you please share format for letter of explanation??, If any link would be highly appreciated.
It will immensely helpful for me.

Thanks in advance

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
rdmindia said:
Hi Seniors, could you please share format for letter of explanation??, If any link would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advances
Dear sir/madam,

Please find attached my application for pr in full...

In my work history section I have outlined my experience in...

If you need any further information please contact me on...

I have attached my ielts certificate as there is no section within the upload documents...

Yours sincerely,

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rdmindia said:

Thanks in advance
wow, letter of explanation format is also needed ? didnt we all write ielts section 1 at some point in time ? :)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
thestunner316 said:
wow, letter of explanation format is also needed ? didnt we all write ielts section 1 at some point in time ? :)
Reason why some people didn't score very high ;)

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can use any format for LOE, also its good if you include the Index of the documents you are including in your application. For ex Page1 contains xx, page2 contains xx document, it will be easy for the VO for studying your application.

thestunner316 said: