+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of explanation not transmitted during e-APR

Mar 10, 2018
Hi - I submitted my e-APR under the Express Entry FSW on 20th May. While uploading the documents , I could see an optional upload button saying " Client Information" and I uploaded my Letter of Explanation with some additional clarifications which I could not submit under other sections.

After uploading all required documents and the optional document(letter of explanation), when I moved to the next page which ask for e-declaration, I could see entries for all required documents but the optional document( letter of explanation) entry was not there. I went and moved to the next page and paid the PR fees.

My questions is : whether my optional document would have uploaded/transmitted to IRCC?
If not, is there a way I can upload it separately i.e..using a web form or any other way?

Any help will be appreciated.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi - I submitted my e-APR under the Express Entry FSW on 20th May. While uploading the documents , I could see an optional upload button saying " Client Information" and I uploaded my Letter of Explanation with some additional clarifications which I could not submit under other sections.

After uploading all required documents and the optional document(letter of explanation), when I moved to the next page which ask for e-declaration, I could see entries for all required documents but the optional document( letter of explanation) entry was not there. I went and moved to the next page and paid the PR fees.

My questions is : whether my optional document would have uploaded/transmitted to IRCC?
If not, is there a way I can upload it separately i.e..using a web form or any other way?

Any help will be appreciated.
It happens sometimes. Try logging in back and check. For me it did not appear in a separate place as before but as a last row in the list of other documents.

Mar 10, 2018
It happens sometimes. Try logging in back and check. For me it did not appear in a separate place as before but as a last row in the list of other documents.
Thanks Santosh. I have already submitted my eAPR so there is no option for me to go back and check. My question was more around any steps I can take now i.e..

1) Is there a way I can verify all documents that got transmitted? Again I am 100% sure about the required documents, I am more concerned about the one option field where I uploaded my "Letter of Explanation".

2) Is there a way I can separately upload the "Letter of Explanation" now?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Thanks Santosh. I have already submitted my eAPR so there is no option for me to go back and check. My question was more around any steps I can take now i.e..

1) Is there a way I can verify all documents that got transmitted? Again I am 100% sure about the required documents, I am more concerned about the one option field where I uploaded my "Letter of Explanation".

2) Is there a way I can separately upload the "Letter of Explanation" now?
You can check after submitting as well. Go to your account, click “check status and messages” for PR application, scroll to the bottom and select “view submitted application”. Here you can see all the docs you have provided. This is what I meant when I told you to check in your account.