+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of acceptance

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Good day my wifr is applying fot open work permit with my son applying for study permit, what should i uploaf in letter of acceptance for my son , he is under 5 years old, i did not inquire for any school because he will still not go to school

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Good day my wifr is applying fot open work permit with my son applying for study permit, what should i uploaf in letter of acceptance for my son , he is under 5 years old, i did not inquire for any school because he will still not go to school

Hello Feedingspree,

Use the information of the principal applicant for the accompanying child including the acceptance letter.

– JS

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Just upload a brief letter stating you will be enrolling him with the public school board in your city and he will be placed in the school within your vicinity.

Reactions: feedingspree

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
hello my wife hs already receive her biometric request , does my child need to gives his biometric because there was no request for my son he is under 5years old tho