+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter from CIC asking me to update if there is any change in my Contact address or Family Circumstances

syed123456

Oct 16, 2021
Hello all, i am a CEC PR applicant and submitted my file in March 2021. I am the primary applicant where as my dependent family is back in my home country. I just have received a letter from CIC asking me to update if there is any change in my Contact address. The letter says that it is pertained to my Dependents and i should inform CIC now if there is any change in my Family circumstances (Any new child birth, new marriage, divorce etc). The letter also states that my application is almost complete.
I wanted to ask you friends what does this letter imply ? Should i expect to receive my CoPR any time soon ? Does this letter mean that my CEC application is accepted in principle ? Does anyone also receive this letter before CoPR ? How many days if takes CIC to issue CoPR after this letter ? And should i write CIC anything as there is no Change in my circumstance since i applied for my PR ?
I really appreciate if anyone could find time to answer my questions
regards

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Maybe this is the portal email. Does it ask you to confirm if you are in Canada? And give you two options to select one?

syed123456

Oct 16, 2021
Thanks for the response. The letter does not ask me to to select any of Two Options. It states that i should inform if there is any change in my address or any change in my Family circumstance. Even the letter also does not want me to Confirm anything just want me to Update only if there is any change. Letter also give the complete detail and steps what my Family should follow to get their Visas. It also metion that my family need to submit passports for Visa in 30 Days after i get my CoPR

Reactions: Srisundarcan

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Thanks for the response. The letter does not ask me to to select any of Two Options. It states that i should inform if there is any change in my address or any change in my Family circumstance. Even the letter also does not want me to Confirm anything just want me to Update only if there is any change. Letter also give the complete detail and steps what my Family should follow to get their Visas. It also metion that my family need to submit passports for Visa in 30 Days after i get my CoPR
It’s final ppr email for your dependants , get passport stamped . But wait for ur copr first then proceed with family stamping

in short - ur file is approved . Congratulations

syed123456

Oct 16, 2021
It’s final ppr email for your dependants , get passport stamped . But wait for ur copr first then proceed with family stamping

in short - ur file is approved . Congratulations
thanks for the response. It is relief if that implies my case is successful. How many days it takes to get CoPR after this mail ?