+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS/UPDATES-MAY APPLICANTS ONLY.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi All, online application submitted by our consultant based in Canada on 16th June, medical passed on 23rd June, principal applicant my wife, MBA at UNB, my self and three kids also included in the application, both of us have very strong travel history, strong Financials, investments and property in home country, well crafted SOP, planning to start our consultancy after returning home, currently working at senior positions at well respected MNC'S, wife did her masters in HRM back in 2014.Awaiting decision, I can see from this forum that online applications are being processed faster than paper, fingers crossed
what is your visa office mate?

ninja123

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,
I got my visa accepted !!
My online status of final decision has been updated to 'your application has been approved'
Waiting for my passport to be delivered soon.

My profile:
Applied paper base on May 15th.
Visa Approved June 27th
Paper based application to vfs Bangalore.
So it is taking 6 weeks to process application.

All the best everyone!
Congratz. I also applied at Blr Vfs on 15th may. Not yet approved. No much updates in portal after medicals passed.

1. I applied without SOP. Is that ok?
2. What was ur portal update last

Nataly89

Jun 27, 2017
Good job Nataly. congrats!
Will you please share with us how exactly did you overcome those grounds of rejection? What did you change in 2nd application?
yes of course, i just change my letter of explanation, adding more papers to support every point for which i was refused, i started like this:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

In this letter I will further explain my reasons for going to Canada. I will also give more supporting documents focusing on the points for which I was refused my previous study permit application."

and i talked more about my history travel, my purpose of visit: i said why i want to study english language foundation in calgary, the school and the career, current employment situation: i explain what i do as a freelance photographer in my country, personal assets and financial situation:
i said that i do not own properties but my parents do, and i talked about my parents bank account and i that i will attached my bank account statement but i will not make any expense in canada because my parents are going to pay my studies and i finished like this:
attachment:
-2 photos of my course in USA (i said that i took a short photography course in USA)
-Title deed of my parent's property
-my personal bank account statement
-studies certificate in Peru
That's all. :)

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
yes of course, i just change my letter of explanation, adding more papers to support every point for which i was refused, i started like this:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

In this letter I will further explain my reasons for going to Canada. I will also give more supporting documents focusing on the points for which I was refused my previous study permit application."

and i talked more about my history travel, my purpose of visit: i said why i want to study english language foundation in calgary, the school and the career, current employment situation: i explain what i do as a freelance photographer in my country, personal assets and financial situation:
i said that i do not own properties but my parents do, and i talked about my parents bank account and i that i will attached my bank account statement but i will not make any expense in canada because my parents are going to pay my studies and i finished like this:
attachment:
-2 photos of my course in USA (i said that i took a short photography course in USA)
-Title deed of my parent's property
-my personal bank account statement
-studies certificate in Peru
That's all. :)
Thank you. This will be very helpful for the members. Do
Good luck with your new start!

Reactions: Nataly89

badetsky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Online-Manila
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
Finally the long wait is over!

Here's my timeline:
May 20 ➖ Lodging of Application
May 21 ➖ Confirmation of Submission
May 22 ➖ ghost email/update
May 25 ➖ ghost email/update
June 2 ➖ Medical Passed
June 15 ➖ update of Review of eligibility from your application is in progress to we are reviewing your eligibility
June 23 ➖ Passport Request/Visa approved

Profile: Online Application from Philippines, upfront medicals before lodging of application

Goodluck to all!

Reactions: skape7 and addyjam

Sharmili

Jun 23, 2017
I got visa approval on June 19th still no passport request letter or message... Do anyone got letter??? Help plzz