+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS/UPDATES-MAY APPLICANTS ONLY.

Sharmili

Jun 23, 2017
Guys, I finally got the approval letter.
I applied online on may 17th. Application was approved in June 6 the itself. But there was no approval letter.
On 24 the June I got the approval letter via email from CIC, as a reply to an email I send them regarding this.
Note that date on the approval letter was June 6 th itself.
So if there is anyone whose application is approved but didn't get the letter,I would suggest them to mail CIC as quickly as possible. We have to submit the passport in 30 days,counting from the date of approval.
VFS only needs a copy of approval letter and passport.
Hi albyjose,
To which mail id u sent d mail?? I got approval on June 19th still waiting for passport request letter

jasswalia

Apr 24, 2017
Guys, .
I applied paper file on may 8th at vfs jalandhar.and i got visa on 26 june,i receive passport on 28 june from blue dart. But there was no approval letter.

HariKiran

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Guys, .
I applied paper file on may 8th at vfs jalandhar.and i got visa on 26 june,i receive passport on 28 june from blue dart. But there was no approval letter.
where your visa is processed, at banglore or chandigarh? In portal what are the updates you got before approval and after approval?

Sharmili

Jun 23, 2017
Guys, .
Without approval letter how they got your passport?? Did u submit any other letter??

jasswalia

Apr 24, 2017
where your visa is processed, at banglore or chandigarh? In portal what are the updates you got before approval and after approval?
at chandigarh .before visa status -under processing after that passport is courier and after visa same status displayed

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Guys, .
Your "Letter of Introduction" letter is issued in your CIC account (pdf form).

badetsky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Online-Manila
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
Guys, .
Sometimes I takes 2-3 days before they send the approval letter or the letter of introduction that you needs to present upon arrival in Canada.

mehuljogani93

Jun 29, 2017
I applied on May 12 by paper based application, and still waiting for Approval.

Should I link my application online??

Anyone who applied on May 12?