+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS/UPDATES-MAY APPLICANTS ONLY.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
I know many guys really scared to linking their application. Please guys do not think about this it never effects to your application. Some of the guys does not linked their because of their agent said. Think that why CIC gives this service for the applicants? T

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
How to link that dear?
Read carefully step number 8,9 and 10
  1. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
    (2) Click on continue to Gckey
    (3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
    (4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
    (5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
    (6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
    (7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
    (8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
    (9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
    (10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
    (11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
    (12) Next search for your application.
    (13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
    (14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.

hiren005

Jun 8, 2015
Hello friends,
I applied on 26 may from Ahmedabad vfs.. Still no update. i link my application to online accounts on 20th june. My collage ll be starting on 6th July.. What should i have to do?? Is there any chance to get visa approval???

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Hello friends,
I applied on 26 may from Ahmedabad vfs.. Still no update. i link my application to online accounts on 20th june. My collage ll be starting on 6th July.. What should i have to do?? Is there any chance to get visa approval???
Most oftenly CHC will give final decision in between 5-6weeks. You are verg near to that hope so you will get ur visa by 4th of july. What about you online status??

Reactions: hiren005

hiren005

Jun 8, 2015
Most oftenly CHC will give final decision in between 5-6weeks. You are verg near to that hope so you will get ur visa by 4th of july. What about you online status??
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

karthi747

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
When you are review of eligibility changed?

Gurpreet97

May 19, 2017
I recieved mail by cic i lodged online on 2 june what does this mean

There have been no updates to your application since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience.