+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS/UPDATES-MAY APPLICANTS ONLY.

ninja123

Apr 29, 2017
Visa applied on May 10th.

REFUSED on May 25th.
Reason for refusal :
1) Purpose of visit
2) Personal assets and financial status.

I'm accepted to engineering at York. Unfortunate, but I plan to apply again by next week.
Sorry to hear that
1) where did we mention purpose of visit?
2) Didnt you show funds for 2 years?

timisnup

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Where did you apply?
paper or online route?
Visa applied on May 10th.

REFUSED on May 25th.
Reason for refusal :
1) Purpose of visit
2) Personal assets and financial status.

I'm accepted to engineering at York. Unfortunate, but I plan to apply again by next week.

StudyHopeful

Jun 20, 2017
Hi albyjose - any update on your status? I'm in the same boat. Status feed changed to approved more than a week ago but no approval letter.

Gurpreet97

May 19, 2017
Hello friends
I applied online study permit under general category on 31 may

Cofirmation mail receive on 2 may and till now my medical status is showing no medical passed and my medical was valid till 8 june 2017 my result is pending

Give me some suggestions embassy does not tell me for do medical again now what to do

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Same here. But no email or message in my account. Didn't you get an approval letter too? I didn't.
I didn't get an approval letter at first, it was just a request to send my passport to the Canada Visa Office.
I sent my Passport to the Canada Visa Office, Bangalore (through VFS, Pune) on 12 June 2017.
Then I got an update in my CIC account on 19 Jun 2017. They had stamped the passport and sent it back and issued the 'Letter of Introduction' in my CIC account - stating that my application of study permit was approved and that I should carry this letter when I enter Canada, so that the Study permit shall be issued there. The 'Final Decision' status changed to "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."
I received my passport today on 20 Jun 2017.

Reactions: shahidkhaliq

Gurpreet97

May 19, 2017
I didn't get an approval letter at first, it was just a request to send my passport to the Canada Visa Office.
I sent my Passport to the Canada Visa Office, Bangalore (through VFS, Pune) on 12 June 2017.
Then I got an update in my CIC account on 19 Jun 2017. They had stamped the passport and sent it back and issued the 'Letter of Introduction' in my CIC account - stating that my application of study permit was approved and that I should carry this letter when I enter Canada, so that the Study permit shall be issued there. The 'Final Decision' status changed to "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."
Thanks for your reply brother

Did you receive any email regarding your medical status what was your medical status before approved your visa and in how many days u get ur medical passed

India1989

Jul 24, 2016
Did you get any passport request mail in your account. If not, How VFS accepted your passport?

Gurpreet97

May 19, 2017
Did you get any passport request mail in your account. If not, How VFS accepted your passport?
Skape till now there is no result at my online application result is pending

But medical status is also pending i lodged my file on 31 may

And my medical was valid till 8 june 2017 date of validity has been gone

My question is to u before request of ur passport what about your medical when your medical get passed then u receive medical updation in your account or not

nomanamin

May 12, 2017
Skape till now there is no result at my online application result is pending

But medical status is also pending i lodged my file on 31 may

And my medical was valid till 8 june 2017 date of validity has been gone

My question is to u before request of ur passport what about your medical when your medical get passed then u receive medical updation in your account or not
don't worry about the medical , if they require they will request you for another medical. the processing time is 6 weeks you will have to wait until then hope you get a positive reply

Gurpreet97

May 19, 2017
Have u received any email when your medical passed
Mean any account update email regarding medical
Aftet how many days your medical was passed thanks for your response