+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS/UPDATES-MAY APPLICANTS ONLY.

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Hi,
M.Arch Post professional, McGill University, Sep 2017
General/ University Category
Upfront Medical
Online Application, NDVO, India

Received CAQ Decision Letter - 14 May 2017
Submitted Study Permit Online Application - 22 May 2017
Confirmation of Submission - 23 May 2017
Status update notification (no update on CIC website) - 25 May 2017
Status update notification (no update on CIC website) - 27 May 2017
Status update - Medical Passed - 30 May 2017
Hi everyone,

As an update, I got a notification in the CIC website to submit my passport.:) (along with an email)
It took exactly 3 weeks since the day of the application on 22 May.
My online documents were organized very well with an index and hyperlinks within the pdf.

Also, I am a graduate with 17 years of experience....
So if there is any mature student out there, who is pessimistic of getting a visa - NEVER give up hope!
As long as you do your best, you will achieve success! :)

Good luck to everyone else! I hope you get your visas real soon!

ItsBikash

Jun 12, 2017
Hello friends..... I got rejected today and i want to reapply.... need help

I applied in may 16

Please any information is appreciated. Thank you.

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hi everyone,

As an update, I got a notification in the CIC website to submit my passport.:) (along with an email)
My online documents were organized very well with an index and hyperlinks within the pdf.

So if there is any mature student out there, who is pessimistic of getting a visa - NEVER give up hope!

Congrats Skape7, which country did you apply from?

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Hi everyone,

Congrats Skape7, which country did you apply from?
Hi Losangeles101, I applied online from India. If I am not wrong, you applied from Ghana, right?

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Yeah mate, also online...haven't received any major update since my application on 6th May...Is you case under SPP or Non SPP?
My application pertains to a University, so I had to make a General application (as SPP applies only to certain colleges). And by personal experience, I would say that Online applications are significantly faster.

I can't imagine why your application would be delayed...

aasim1612

Jun 13, 2017
I had applied 9th May online from Dubai and have not received any significant update since. They say they are reviewing my eligibility since last week!

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Help:
I submitted my study permit application last week with the following information:
My own savings of 42,000$
-Holding masters, major: advance information systems and Bsc information technology both from Finland
-Married with two kids live in Germany with my family
-Well written SOP
-Haven Canada TRV visa already since last year and it will expires 2020
-Have two bank statement, one is my own cash able investments from Ghana and my normal bank statement from Germany
-I have a lot of travel experience, travel to 10 countries
- I'm going to study IT business Analysis, postgraduate Certificate

What is my chances!!!

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Hey can you help me out I applied on 9 june via paper, and then linked my paper file to online after checking the status I got many information like your file is in process, no biometric need, no background check need, no biometric need, no additional document need and medical status passed. Can you please tell is that normal??

Gos

Jun 15, 2017
Please let me know if my application is on positive track. Applied on 15th May paper based through VFS Pune for fall 2017 intake, linked to online account and status is showing as processing, no additional documents required, medical passed no background verification required and no interview required, elegibility criteria being checked.