+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS/UPDATES-MAY APPLICANTS ONLY.

badetsky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Online-Manila
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
Hi everyone, my status on the CIC website updated to the below.
New tab for 'Eligibility' is added and the status of 'Review of Additional documents' changed from "We do not need additional documents" to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed".

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Biometrics:If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yeah they upgrade their system just a while ago.

Some in background check status says: we are processing your background check and some are not applicable

YooZee

Jun 2, 2017
Hi everyone, my status on the CIC website updated to the below.
New tab for 'Eligibility' is added and the status of 'Review of Additional documents' changed from "We do not need additional documents" to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed".

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Biometrics:If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yes, had the system upgraded. For the background check, it says reviewing while it says completed for the biometrics. Medical is still showing being reviewed in my case.

Rose152

Feb 2, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
05-06-2017
Yes, had the system upgraded. For the background check, it says reviewing while it says completed for the biometrics. Medical is still showing being reviewed in my case.
Even my application now shows the same updates. I am, however, puzzled about the "Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." Why am I getting this status even though I haven't provided any additional docs? Anyone any idea?

YooZee

Jun 2, 2017
Even my application now shows the same updates. I am, however, puzzled about the "Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." Why am I getting this status even though I haven't provided any additional docs? Anyone any idea?
They might only be referring to the original documents you submitted for the application in the first place. I haven't submitted any additional documents either but it is showing the same.
Any update on the medical at your side?

Rose152

Feb 2, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
05-06-2017
They might only be referring to the original documents you submitted for the application in the first place. I haven't submitted any additional documents either but it is showing the same.
Any update on the medical at your side?
Yes most probably! The wordings are so confusing. No updates as its been just a day from AOR!

Jimmyw

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
nope not yet still waiting but today was able to link paper based application to cic account finally & medicals shows passed.
what about you?

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
Applied online on May 13th

After the new user interface update in the cic portal,i got the UCI number also on top of my status.

dinkarthube01@

Jun 6, 2017
Kk
nope not yet still waiting but today was able to link paper based application to cic account finally & medicals shows passed.
what about you?
Kk bro but if I try to track the status on vfs website its shows that my application is in process in canada office banglor still waiting
Did you put your application offline or online
And you did your medical after submiting application or before the application

Jimmyw

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Kk

Kk bro but if I try to track the status on vfs website its shows that my application is in process in canada office banglor still waiting
Did you put your application offline or online
And you did your medical after submiting application or before the application
vfs tracking only shows 2 status updates ie 1st under processing & 2nd passport dispatched that's it nothing more. to know more about application we can link it to cic account.
i submitted offline (paper based).
under spp so medical was upfront.

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
There are some student who apply online from mumbai after 16 may they have got their visa
You apply from which vfs
If possible drop ur no. Ll contact to u
I have applied online,it directly goes to delhi, so no vfs.
If you have want to know anything just post here or pm me.