+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
applied online on 2nd june from pakistan
got refusal today
stated"""" purpose of visit""""
Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the
reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona
fide student & would depart Canada at end of authorized stay.""""""
today saturday?

hahala3388

Jun 30, 2017
This is really a bad situation. I feel sorry for you. Nothing you can do now except waiting. If you get refused, you can seek deferral from college and apply again.
So there is no way to update the right document to the visa office?

I hired an agent to go through my case and I told him about the situation and he said it's a minor mistake and both of the documents show seals of the bank. (I turned in 5 bank accounts. Three are certified by banks and two of them are mine. The one went wrong was mine. The major one is my mom's though... and two others because I am not in those countries so I couldn't get certifications from the banks. Just printed out from internet.) However, I didn't turn in consent form from my mom because my agent said it's not that of a big deal to have it as long as I have her statement and a proof of relation.

Canada visa thing is driving me crazy.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
I don't think there is a way, as per the rules. But, as your gent said , there is a chance. Hope for the best.

I hired an agent to go through my case and I told him about the situation and he said it's a minor mistake and both of the documents show seals of the bank. (I turned in 5 bank accounts. Three are certified by banks and two of them are mine. The one went wrong was mine. The major one is my mom's though... and two others because I am not in those countries so I couldn't get certifications from the banks. Just printed out from internet.) However, I didn't turn in consent form from my mom because my agent said it's not that of a big deal to have it as long as I have her statement and a proof of relation.

singh 97

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hello everyone, i applied on 27th june and they send me acknowledgement on 4th june stating that my file is open now what will be the timing for the decision ?

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
i applied online on june 17. i just recieved a message today july 11 2017 requesting for my police clearance in korea where. i am a foreign student in korea. i applied with this document but they still rquested for it .

India1989

Jul 24, 2016

How did you apply? If it is online call VFS and ask for the mail id and write mail to them and provide your application number. Also write subject by which they can understand the whole purpose of mail. If you had applied offline(Paper based) just go to VFS and they will help you out.