+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

Malav131

Jan 17, 2017
Applied on 1st june.vfs ahmedabad.
my application is not linked with online cic account.then how to know about medical status?

Reactions: I-bha123

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
my application is not linked with online cic account.then how to know about medical status?
Firstly thankz for sharing you application status. Why the error you are facing while linking?

Anas@123

Jun 11, 2017
First you should link your
Firstly thankz for sharing you application status. Why the error you are facing while linking?
First, you should link your paper based application online by creating myCIC account, with the help of ur application number; your given name as per your passport your family name.

Anas@123

Jun 11, 2017
Go to
Cic Website

Select *English*
Select *My Application*

Select *Check Ur Application Status*

Answer *Study Permit* fr d question what did u apply for?

Scrol down and select
*Link Ur Paper Application to Ur Online Account*

Scroll down and Select
*Continue to Gc Key*

Select *Sign Up* if u don't have an Account
Or Give ur credentials and *Sign in*

After reaching ur Home page by answering security questions, accepting their terms and conditions
Scroll down

Now select *Link Already Existing Application*

In d Drop down List select
*Temporary Residence* nd a drop down list will appear der select *Study Permit and Extension*

Now in d next set of drop down list box der will be 4 options wer we don't know our Application no and our UCI so we can't select 1 2 4

Select *3rd Option* dey won't ask d Application no here
D Application no field will go away and instead dey ll ask u to fill

*Family Name*
*Given Name*
*Place of Birth*
*Passport No*
*Passport issue date and Valid till date*
*Ur programme start date and end date*
*DLI*

All dese things u need to give it as it is from dat Validated Bar code form

D place of birth thingy is case sensitive
Give d exact thing from d Bar code form
Better to copy paste dis

P. S
Many do mistake in dis place of birth think wat u gave while u submitted d application to VFS
Even d Space after *,* matters
Ex : mine is

Reactions: Saif sk

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Friends

I am applying online and uploaded all the document and want to submit application and pay the fees but I dont see any "submit" button,

Can anyone please help me about the situation or what i am mistaking?

i think i am making some mistake but unable to figure out why i dont get SUBMIT button

one more thing is when i check or download the uploaded IMM 1294 or 5257 form and then download it to check , i find them BlanK / unfilled

so strange,

Will anyone please help me here what mistake i am making ?

Thanks
EXD

Last edited:

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Hi Friends

I am applying online and uploaded all the document and want to submit application and pay the fees but I dont see any "submit" button,

Can anyone please help me about the situation or what i am mistaking?

i think i am making some mistake but unable to figure out why i dont get SUBMIT button

one more thing is when i check or download the uploaded IMM 1294 or 5257 form and then download it to check , i find them BlanK / unfilled

so strange,

Will anyone please help me here what mistake i am making ?

Thanks
EXD
No Idea bro, but you can do one thing that is just see the left bottom corner there is "can I save application and submit it later?"click that one and see what will happen.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
No Idea bro, but you can do one thing that is just see the left bottom corner there is "can I save application and submit it later?"click that one and see what will happen.
nothing happened

when you applied, did you get the submit button on the same page?

sahej

Jun 15, 2017
Applied on 7th june vfs chandigarh
Can't link application because of no last name on passport

Nishtha kapur

Jun 15, 2017
Applied on 2nd june and vfs jalandhar and file is processing at new delhi embassy!! In which embassy your files are processed!