+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Read carefully step number 8,9 and 10
  1. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
    (2) Click on continue to Gckey
    (3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
    (4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
    (5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
    (6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
    (7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
    (8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
    (9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
    (10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
    (11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
    (12) Next search for your application.
    (13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
    (14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.

sahej

Jun 15, 2017
Put your given name in the last name column may be you will able to link it...Give a try, best of luck
So lets say my name on passport is sahej singh.
on cic website, to link the application. do i enter sahej singh on both given and last name field?
or do i leave one blank?

Raiyan_11

Jun 14, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
App. Filed.......
12-06-17
Hi All
I have applied on 12th June at VFS Ahmedabad. I have successfully linked my application online and current status is 'being processed'. Medical status has not been updated yet.

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Read carefully step number 8,9 and 10
  1. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
    (2) Click on continue to Gckey
    (3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
    (4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
    (5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
    (6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
    (7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
    (8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
    (9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
    (10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
    (11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
    (12) Next search for your application.
    (13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
    (14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.
Hi

I am also facing same issue as other members. I don't have a last name so can't link my application online. I tried following things :

Put whole name in Last name field and leave the given name field blank but it don't work as cic website don't allow blank given name field.
2. Put my whole name in both last name and given name field but it shows no application found.

Can you please advice what should I do. I really need help with this one.

Thanks in advance

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Hi All
I have applied on 12th June at VFS Ahmedabad. I have successfully linked my application online and current status is 'being processed'. Medical status has not been updated yet.
Mine updated in 12 june that I passed the medical exam

sahej

Jun 15, 2017
Hi

I am also facing same issue as other members. I don't have a last name so can't link my application online. I tried following things :

Put whole name in Last name field and leave the given name field blank but it don't work as cic website don't allow blank given name field.
2. Put my whole name in both last name and given name field but it shows no application found.

Thanks in advance
In the same boat :(

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Hi

Thanks in advance
First of all, tell me are you filling your personal detail like birth city and country and also are you filling your course end date month and year?

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
In the same boat :(
Yes you can give try by putting your full nsme in both column, but don't write your personal deatail like city of birth and country leave it blank. Also don't mention course end date except year and month

Reactions: sahej

sahej

Jun 15, 2017
Yes you can give try by putting your full nsme in both column, but don't write your personal deatail like city of birth and country leave it blank. Also don't mention course end date except year and month
My account is locked down 24 hours. will try the course end date step.
Thanks!

Raiyan_11

Jun 14, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
App. Filed.......
12-06-17
Hey Guys
A quick question... does the visa processing time depend on Provinces we have applied? Like for Ontario it may take more time for processing..i have read it somewhere online that it depends on the province i am not sure whether this is the case