+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
I have a prediction folks. Many of us will start getting some update (final decision/ call for medical test) by end of next week. Based on the my study on previous applications and CIC response pattern. Just my personal assessment though...

nehat

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
I have a prediction folks. Many of us will start getting some update (final decision/ call for medical test) by end of next week. Based on the my study on previous applications and CIC response pattern. Just my personal assessment though...
I really hope that your prediction is true and I get some update. I have applied on 19th June and my medical isnt even passed yet and I am really worried. Cause medical gets update first.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hello everyone. I applied on June 19 paper based then just linked it online today, July 7. Would I start counting for the processing time from June 19 or just today July 7? I am hoping for a positive answer guys. Thank you very much

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hello everyone. I applied on June 19 paper based then just linked it online today, July 7. Would I start counting for the processing time from June 19 or just today July 7? I am hoping for a positive answer guys. Thank you very much

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I really hope that your prediction is true and I get some update. I have applied on 19th June and my medical isnt even passed yet and I am really worried. Cause medical gets update first.
I applied June 19 too, and still no updates yet. but I heard that some of the applicants were not required for Medical.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hey Nehat,
My sister attached her application yesterday and as you know she applied on 19th June, it states that her medical status is passed.

kc009iit

May 16, 2017
Applied on 27 the June paper based to VFS Delhi, linked online on 6 the July and today received the update medicals passed. I have to be in Canada from August 1st . Is there any possibility? Will I make it?

Gurpreet97

May 19, 2017
I applied 31 may online only medical passed nothing else i get hoping for best fingers crossed 5 week is going to be finished

Jul 2, 2017
The truth is anyone who has applied In the second week of JUNE 2017 has no updates yet.
They do not give us any updates on the Mycic they just show that you rmedical is passed or not which harsdly makes a difference ,
What you need is the final decision which will be done accordingly and suddenly your application status will be changed from processing to approved or rejected or refusal or docs incomplete .
To all the members here following this forum i really respect em and I pray that you and I get our Canadian Visa on Study permit basis really soon as its alot of time now.
I hope we all meet up in Canada as international students real soon and it is a request to all of the students following this forum who get there visas please share statuses here as a lot of students are following this and are expecting updates here than from agents and cic website.

shainashah

Jun 25, 2017
It's worrying me because everyone whose files have been sent to Delhi/Chandigarh are receiving updates, but Bangalore seems incredibly slow. Is it just me or is everyone observing this trend?