+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
HI guys, I applied at VFS Bangalore office on 19th June 2017. But no updates yet. Anyone applied on those dates got visa? please share Thanks
have you linked your application online?

anas12

Jul 5, 2017
Hello I received the tracking number which stated that my application is submitted on 27 the June at VFS Delhi. I am through canam consultancy. When can I expect my visa status . Can any one please help me .

VFS Delhi or VFS Bangalore which is faster in processing visas
i also applied through canam consultants delhi . its been 30 days and i am still waiting for my result to come. Delhi is faster than bangalore, but it also depends on number of applications. BTW which city you are going and your college?

kc009iit

May 16, 2017
i also applied through canam consultants delhi . its been 30 days and i am still waiting for my result to come. Delhi is faster than bangalore, but it also depends on number of applications. BTW which city you are going and your college?
I am going to Brock university, St Catharines , Ontario . My orientation is on August 1st .

suddapalli2000

Sep 23, 2005
India
Hi guys, I got this mail yesterday. I applied online on 8 june. Does anyone else got this mail???

Dear MAYANK MITTAL

Your application is still in process.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· your passport

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

§ send information to our office once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing.

§ send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

§ be patient. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.

Case status enquiries take resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

While your application is being processed, you can also start familiarizing yourself with Canada:

· For all Government of Canada services and information – Canada.ca https://www.canada.ca

You are an important client for our office and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us serve you better.

Sincerely,

The New Delhi Immigration Section
I also got mail from Delhi. I have not sent them any mail.

Jul 2, 2017
I also got mail from Delhi. I have not sent them any mail.
Your application is still in process.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· your passport

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

§ send information to our office once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times takes resources away from file processing.

§ send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

§ be patient. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.

Case status enquiries take resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

While your application is being processed, you can also start familiarizing yourself with Canada:

· For all Government of Canada services and information – Canada.ca https://www.canada.ca

You are an important client for our office and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us serve you better.

i got the same mail as welll

shainashah

Jun 25, 2017
I applied on the 23rd of June, do you think it's likely that they'll reach a decision before 20th August?? I have to leave on the 24th, and I'm a little worried

pc15

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Friends, I applied online on 3rd June for Sept intake. Missed one important document, yesterday i sent the missed document through Web Form. Guys, do anyone have any experience doing the same. I am worried.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
They will probably look at it, but they may or may not consider it. If it is something they can ask you for (like a medical test), they may be lenient. Nothing you can do now. Not my personal experience though.
Hi Friends, I applied online on 3rd June for Sept intake. Missed one important document, yesterday i sent the missed document through Web Form. Guys, do anyone have any experience doing the same. I am worried.