+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

johnsfrancis

Jun 30, 2017
HI guys, I applied at VFS Bangalore office on 19th June 2017. But no updates yet. Anyone applied on those dates got visa? please share Thanks

hahala3388

Jun 30, 2017
Hi everyone,

Did anyone get rejected with no specific reasons? I got rejected because of lack of documents the first time and I got rejected the second time without even getting the refusal letter saying why. Please help Thanks!

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Hi everyone,

Did anyone get rejected with no specific reasons? I got rejected because of lack of documents the first time and I got rejected the second time without even getting the refusal letter saying why. Please help Thanks!
Sounds weird. Please share full profile, docu submitted in both attempts, changes made in 2nd attempt, etc

Refusal letter may just be a mistake/delay from cic.

Jul 2, 2017
any other june applicant who got visa ? my file is processing in new delhi applied from vfs jalandhar on 15th july and the status is medical clear

moralain

Jun 27, 2017
If the embassy says u do not meet eligibility requirements for the program you applied for what does this mean.Of which the school granted and issued admission letter

Aman R

Jun 8, 2017
India
Hey folks, just applied for the visa this morning. It's a paper based application, how soon can i track my application because as of now it's showing no data found.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Did anyone get any update? If you have any new data on timeline info from whatsapp group please share here too.

kc009iit

May 16, 2017
Hello I received the tracking number which stated that my application is submitted on 27 the June at VFS Delhi. I am through canam consultancy. When can I expect my visa status . Can any one please help me .

VFS Delhi or VFS Bangalore which is faster in processing visas