+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi guys, I got this mail yesterday. I applied online on 8 june. Does anyone else got this mail???

Dear MAYANK MITTAL

Your application is still in process.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· your passport

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

§ send information to our office once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing.

§ send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

§ be patient. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.

Case status enquiries take resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

While your application is being processed, you can also start familiarizing yourself with Canada:

· For all Government of Canada services and information – Canada.ca https://www.canada.ca

You are an important client for our office and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us serve you better.

Sincerely,

The New Delhi Immigration Section
Hey I also got the same email. However, I do mailed them on 10 jun regarding quebec acceptance certificate.

KlaShk

Jun 27, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am an international student who has applied online for a study permit. I submitted my application on June 05, 2017, and after 2-3 days I gave my Biometrics at the nearest VAC. After that the Biometrics status changed from "Required" to "Completed". Since that time my application status hasn't changed at all. The processing time for my application from my country is 2 weeks. Two weeks have passed and know I've started to worry that there might be smth wrong with my application . Is this delay normal? When will I get the final decision?
Thank you very much

moralain

Jun 27, 2017
Hello I applied this June and didn't get the visa.can I use the CAIPS notes to know deeper the reasons a study visa was not granted.And if u have a relative in Canada how can he get it for u

serpent94

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Even if they do, that will be beyond the rulebook. So less are the chances that they will consider new information, unless it is something they can ask you to provide document for. Just my understanding though, I'm not a professional.
Oh no :/ then it's 100% sure I will be denied even after I have confirmed and provided them about the USA visa denial.

HariKiran

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hello I applied this June and didn't get the visa.can I use the CAIPS notes to know deeper the reasons a study visa was not granted.And if u have a relative in Canada how can he get it for u
which country and which vfs, when did you applied and when you got rejection?

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Oh no :/ then it's 100% sure I will be denied even after I have confirmed and provided them about the USA visa denial.
Keep the document that you took the initiative to inform them of the mistake. If they do not consider you, on next application you use it as proof. You will still stand a chance.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hey guys my application got approved applied on 2nd june through vfs jalandhar and than transferred to delhi embassy. Got approval in cic account on 26th june. Today recieved the passport!
Good luck everyone...
24 days only
congrats mate

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hello everyone,
I am an international student who has applied online for a study permit. I submitted my application on June 05, 2017, and after 2-3 days I gave my Biometrics at the nearest VAC. After that the Biometrics status changed from "Required" to "Completed". Since that time my application status hasn't changed at all. The processing time for my application from my country is 2 weeks. Two weeks have passed and know I've started to worry that there might be smth wrong with my application . Is this delay normal? When will I get the final decision?
Thank you very much
which country you applied? and what is your nationality mate?

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
PG diploma; university; online; Kolkata, India; upfront medical; submitted 19th June.

Received UCI on 23rd.

Everything else is pending.
Update:

PG diploma; university; online; Kolkata, India; upfront medical; submitted 19th June.

Received UCI on 23rd.

Medical passed , eligibility review started, June 30th.