+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

mirealket

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
same here bro i too applied on 16th june and waiting for response
hello guys for those of you who applied online,did you also upload the checklist with your application form or just the application form...am kinda scared because I didn't uploaded the checklist formh

sandy99980

Sep 26, 2016
Gujarat india
Visa Office......
Banglore
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016
n
hello guys for those of you who applied online,did you also upload the checklist with your application form or just the application form...am kinda scared because I didn't uploaded the checklist formh
No its not necessary to upload it because they already having it

Reactions: mirealket

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
May be today till 5pm student who lodged their file in early dates of june can get some update. Waiting is killing everyone, but just pray that we all will get positive response from CHC

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Yes you have to submit all that forms including vfs consent form also you have to mention your rejection and fill your UCI number there in form. Do carefully and answer the all question honestly.
ok thank you so much buddy. in vfs consent form do i have to fill anything in the "Applicants ASSISTED BY VFS GLOBAL STAFF"?

Av2256

Jun 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

I got admitted into Durham college

Firstly, I need to know what are my chances for visa

My btech percent - 74
10th - 72
Inter- 80

Ielts - over all 6 no band less than 5.5

One year relevant work experience

Thanks in advance

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Did you lodged your visa application? If yes than which vfs?
May I know what details one may need to link your paper application online? Also do you mind providing me the procedure. VFS usually gives the tracking number do we have to ask them anything more than that?

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
May I know what details one may need to link your paper application online? Also do you mind providing me the procedure. VFS usually gives the tracking number do we have to ask them anything more than that?
Go to early post you can find how to link you offline gile to online.