+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
My current status :-

Application status:- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility :-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:- You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents :-The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview:- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics :-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check :-Not applicable.

Final decision:- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
That is so great, your document are under reveiwing, I hope that soon you will get the final decision. I guess 2-3 weeks

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Hey guys

I also applied on 14th June through vfs delhi and then linked it online.

My app is currently being reviewed and I have not received any message as of yet.
Then wait for today evening may be get some newupdate

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
I am going to submit my file tomorrow and i want some guidance. I am applying with the following forms:-
1)IMM 5818E visa office instructions
2)IMM 5483E document checklist
3)IMM 1294E study permit application made outside canada
4)IMM 5645E family Information

are these the only form that i need to submit? do i have to submit visa office instruction form? I also have VFS consent form. do i have to fill it in pdf and submit tomorrow?

In IMM 1294E they have asked for UCI number. since i applied for student visa in 2014 and it was rejected, I have UCI number. so should i give that?

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
I am going to submit my file tomorrow and i want some guidance. I am applying with the following forms:-
1)IMM 5818E visa office instructions
2)IMM 5483E document checklist
3)IMM 1294E study permit application made outside canada
4)IMM 5645E family Information

are these the only form that i need to submit? do i have to submit visa office instruction form? I also have VFS consent form. do i have to fill it in pdf and submit tomorrow?

In IMM 1294E they have asked for UCI number. since i applied for student visa in 2014 and it was rejected, I have UCI number. so should i give that?
Yes you have to submit all that forms including vfs consent form also you have to mention your rejection and fill your UCI number there in form. Do carefully and answer the all question honestly.

sandy99980

Sep 26, 2016
Gujarat india
Visa Office......
Banglore
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016
Hey guys

I also applied on 14th June through vfs delhi and then linked it online.

My app is currently being reviewed and I have not received any message as of yet.
but u should got the application confirmation mail ryt?

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
june applicants please share visa status
I applied on 9th June offline by vfs chandigarh, 12th there is update that

Application status:- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility :-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility

Review of additional documents :-We do not need additional documents.

Interview:- You do not need an interveiw. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics :-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Final decision:- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Now still waiting for new update.
What about you??

sandy99980

Sep 26, 2016
Gujarat india
Visa Office......
Banglore
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016
I applied on 9th June offline by vfs chandigarh, 12th there is update that

Review of eligibility :-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility

Interview:- You do not need an interveiw. We will send you a message if this changes

Now still waiting for new update.
What about you??
hi i applied online from gujarat on 16th june and my current status is

Review of medical results:- pending.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
hi i applied online from gujarat on 16th june and my current status is

Review of medical results:- pending.

Then wait for week, you may get update soon