+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

beau915

Jul 16, 2014
wow the spirit of xmas is really pouring.congratulations to all newly landed immigrants.after years of waiting its finally here.yey just want to ask how many days or months the embassy in manila return your dependants passport with visa after submission.thanks for responders.

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hello everyone! Visa on hand na po kmi.thanks so much mga ka-forum:) . Sa mga naghihintay pa din ng any developments sa mga application, just keep on praying guys. Darating din yan in God's perfect time.

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
rrsd0608 said:
Hello everyone! Visa on hand na po kmi.thanks so much mga ka-forum:) . Sa mga naghihintay pa din ng any developments sa mga application, just keep on praying guys. Darating din yan in God's perfect time.
Congrats!!! :) :D

How long did you wait after the interview until now that you received Lc2 visas?

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Strawberry28 said:
Congrats!!! :) :D

How long did you wait after the interview until now that you received Lc2 visas?
They received my dependents passports on Nov 13 and they stamped on Nov 24. Received lang from fedex yesterday Dec6.

Lhencaringal

Dec 8, 2015
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie here, i just want to ask some question how can i find a job here? I am a bsn graduate in the philippines and currently working here in norway as an aupair is it possible to find a employer here? Please help me

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi everyone! Congratulation to everyone who got their permanent residence status. I'm a May 2014 applicant & my dependant done their medical last Sept.2014. And at long last, I got an email from Cic for their reassestment for medicaL. My husband & my daughter will take it by Monday at St.Lukes. To all forum members, what is next to be expected? I do hope that everything will be fine so I can have my family here as soon as possible. God bless us everyone. Thanks.

Robcojuangco3

Sep 9, 2013
Surrey B.C. Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2015
Doc's Request.
15-08-2015/ 04/15/2016
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Hi! just wanna ask, is there anyone here who failed the medical? due to her/his Xray result? could you pls. share your experience, coz I'm worried about my husband's condition. lately his Doc. found out that he has a Streaky densities in his both upper lobes. the doc. advice him to undergo treatment for 6months, it's treatable, but don't know if will leaves a scar to his lungs. and what will I do if the CIC request their Medical now. I couldn't make it due to my husband's condition. I am worried about our application and to my husband's condition.

Slayer24

Nov 26, 2015
Hi any updates for the applications? my husband did medical last July 2015 and we paid the PPR already.. Until now I didn't receive the updates from cic....

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
Robcojuangco3 said:
Hi! just wanna ask, is there anyone here who failed the medical? due to her/his Xray result? could you pls. share your experience, coz I'm worried about my husband's condition. lately his Doc. found out that he has a Streaky densities in his both upper lobes. the doc. advice him to undergo treatment for 6months, it's treatable, but don't know if will leaves a scar to his lungs. and what will I do if the CIC request their Medical now. I couldn't make it due to my husband's condition. I am worried about our application and to my husband's condition.
I suggest, just do the necessary treatment for him and when the time comes CIC requested for your LC2's medical then go on with the medical before the 60-day period expires, because if not, your application will be revoked. Your husband then will be required for other test and will be treated and monitored if found to be unhealthy. More or less after months of treatment, your husband will be asked for remedical until he is treated. They will just be delayed but can still be admitted to Canada.

This is not my experience, just read here on the thread before. You can look for the thread with members the same situation as yours... it is on this site. :)

carra

Mar 7, 2012
Hi,

Just asking for your help.. Will apply for PR/OWP soon.
When it is easier the 24 months or the 22 months (3,900 working hours)

Please help me for the requirements too.
From Philippines here. Thank you

cuchipot

Nov 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hermy_ione said:
Hello po!tanong ko lang kung meron po dito who landed on October or November 2015 kung nakuha na ninyo Pr card nyo?salamat!
Hi Hermy_ione,

Got landed October 6, 2015. No PR card still :( Nakauwi na po ako ng Pilipinas and nakabalik ng Canada, wala pa rin.

irish98

Jan 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26 2016 Returned April 30 2016 Resent May 2016
Doc's Request.
July 29 2016
AOR Received.
May 09 2016
Med's Request
July 29 2016
Med's Done....
Aug 12 2016
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello po, My mother is a live in caregiver in toronto for more than 2 years and she is going to apply for her owp and pr together with our pr applications (her dependants) this february 2016,and it says in the cic website that the process will take 47 months from the date the applications will be submitted.
Is that true? :( hope it's not.. thankyou hope i can get reply.