+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

waitinggirl28

Sep 6, 2015
Jenil said:
yaay!!! i hope its positive. we will pray for it.. maybe their working for our papers.. thank you God.
HI Jenil

Same thing happened to me too. Before it said that they started processing my PR application on Aug. 1 2014, but then I checked again and now it said, we started processing your application July 10, 2014.. Hopefully we will hear a good news from them soon. I thought the changes was due to my letter to them. Thanks for posting the update of your application. Now I knew it didn't just happen to me..
We just keep hoping and praying... And to God be the Glory.. Amen

waitinggirl28

Sep 6, 2015
HI friends,

I am checking my Application Status online a few minutes ago and it says Medical Results received... That's weird and strange!!!!!!! I never received a medical requests. I am single and I have no dependants. What is going on with the CIC these days.... Any advise????????????
No wonder the processing of my application take so long....

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
waitinggirl28 said:
HI friends,

I am checking my Application Status online a few minutes ago and it says Medical Results received... That's weird and strange!!!!!!! I never received a medical requests. I am single and I have no dependants. What is going on with the CIC these days.... Any advise????????????
No wonder the processing of my application take so long....

LCP is exempt form medical since 2009. thats your old medical result.

mherzvin

Dec 14, 2014
UNCOOPERATIVE EX OF MYPARTNER

Hi readers, Pls help me. I am a live in caregiver with a common law partner in the Philippines with one child. I submitted sep 30 my application for PR as a nanny and included my common law partners 2 kids with his ex spouse. When I applied for PR I included a letter to the cic officer not to include the 2 kids of my common law partner because of my partyers ex-wife family are not uncooperative and they are hostile to my partner. Since separation in 2005 they did not allow him to communicate or visit. 2 months ago I receive email from cic that my request of excluding them from medical was denied. What can I do. My partner tried to communicate to them about this matter but they are still not cooperating and won't allow him to get in touch with them.. How can I be able to send them for passporting and medical if they are hostile to my partner.Pls. help

Adii11586

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27, 2016
Nomination.....
May 26, 2015
AOR Received.
August 17, 2015
Med's Request
March 4, 2016
Med's Done....
CIC Received (March 18, 2016)
Passport Req..
May 27, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2016 but PP received on June 10, 2016
LANDED..........
June 11, 2016
Hi

I applied for the extenstion for my PGWP as it was issued according to the expiry of my passport. So i applied again as i can't apply online so i applied paper application but i have applied on 13 October 2015 but still there is no confrimation or anything from CIC which i can present to my employer as they need something to verify my status in canada.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

marynanu

May 8, 2013
Decision made!!! :p :D I've received the letter "application is approved" I need to pay $980 (for me and my husband) and wait for appointment. Sooooo happy! :p ;D

marynanu

May 8, 2013
I applied on May, 7 2014. They started on July, 31 2014, but now, when I checked online, it says they started on May, 29 (they changed the date for some reason ::) )

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
Re: UNCOOPERATIVE EX OF MYPARTNER

mherzvin said:
Hi readers, Pls help me. I am a live in caregiver with a common law partner in the Philippines with one child. I submitted sep 30 my application for PR as a nanny and included my common law partners 2 kids with his ex spouse. When I applied for PR I included a letter to the cic officer not to include the 2 kids of my common law partner because of my partyers ex-wife family are not uncooperative and they are hostile to my partner. Since separation in 2005 they did not allow him to communicate or visit. 2 months ago I receive email from cic that my request of excluding them from medical was denied. What can I do. My partner tried to communicate to them about this matter but they are still not cooperating and won't allow him to get in touch with them.. How can I be able to send them for passporting and medical if they are hostile to my partner.Pls. help

In my opinion, you are in a complicated situation and legality is involved so better seek for a lawyer's advice. From there you will know what to do or submit to cic for the removal of your partner's children.

If the mother is not cooperative, I assume the former couple is not in good terms. So, let us give the benefit of the doubt to the legal mother of the children that she is just protecting her legal rights for the custody of her children.

aivilo

Oct 13, 2015
cuchipot said:
Hi marjana.ukr,

Wow, it's quite complicated and quite confusing too, LOL! But here goes,(i hope i can answer it based on how i understand it), You apply for extension of your work permit until March, which you think is enough for your 2-yr LIC program,(though it is safer to apply for PR and OWP until you have more than 2 yrs)It is quite a risk to apply at exactly 2 yrs on LIC program, based on others experience.
If you will receive your extension of WP on January 2016, that means by March 2016 you can apply for PR and OWP, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, you can't work to anyone, even to your employer by APRIL(because your WP to your employer is expired by that time). AGAIN, you can't do anything or work to anyone until you receive your OWP. Just hope that OWP processing is fast.
I hope I answered your question, if not all, maybe some. ;D ;D

hi anybody can help me, i'm about to send my extension of work permit this coming Novemver 5 but my employer is confused what employment contract is she going to fill out. Anyone here can send me a link to the most resent updated employment contract template. I had sent her the employment contract template dated DECEMBER 2013 'coz thats the most recent one i found in the CIC file under live-in caregiver program. Please help, i need it ASAP

mycae

Apr 27, 2013
submitted my owp application - june 2015
received owp - oct 2015

submitted PR - july 2015
cic confirmed processing - aug 2015
receieved PR - ??? still waiting.

good luck to all of us!

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
marynanu said:
Decision made!!! :p :D I've received the letter "application is approved" I need to pay $980 (for me and my husband) and wait for appointment. Sooooo happy! :p ;D
Hi marynanu
Congrats..i m happy for you ..i hope i will get mine soon

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hello everyone!!! Got a very good news yesterday.I just received my PR approval and passport request for my family in the Philippines.anybody know how long will it take to receive the interview appointment? At long last, malapit na sa finish line:):):) Do i still need to renew my open work permit? It will expire on Feb1,2016. Any info will be gladly appreciated.Thank you.

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
rrsd0608 said:
Hello everyone!!! Got a very good news yesterday.I just received my PR approval and passport request for my family in the Philippines.anybody know how long will it take to receive the interview appointment? At long last, malapit na sa finish line:):):) Do i still need to renew my open work permit? It will expire on Feb1,2016. Any info will be gladly appreciated.Thank you.
Congrats!!! :D

May I ask, saan ang interview office mo? Sa etobicoke kz hubby ko, approved na rin cia Oct 24 pero until now wala pa sched ng interview. :)

Bicolanomen

Oct 17, 2015
rrsd0608 said:
hi nag remedical ba kayo or re assessment? sept 2014 ung medical nyo diba? or kahit expired nagbigay ng approval??