Passport Req..
29 october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
03 december 2014
LANDED..........
lC1-17 november 2014 LC2- 27 december 2014
hi!
Good for you sis!
My wife is 2013 applicant, i had my medical august 5 2014 nationwide Baguo din pero tumawag si misis sa CIC just today, still d pa raw nila narecieved yung medcal result as of the moment...
May i ask kung kailan nagmedical dependents mo? tanx

Vhen

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 april 2014
Med's Request
31 july 2014
Med's Done....
20 august 2014
Interview........
July 14 2015
Passport Req..
03 february 2015
LANDED..........
july 14 2015
dreamaway said:
hi!
Good for you sis!
My wife is 2013 applicant, i had my medical august 5 2014 nationwide Baguo din pero tumawag si misis sa CIC just today, still d pa raw nila narecieved yung medcal result as of the moment...
May i ask kung kailan nagmedical dependents mo? tanx
Last august 20 then forwarded august 24 through e-medical.
Vinerify ko knina then the agent told me they received the medical result already..

Just keep on praying u will receive update about your application.
We dont have choice but to wait..
Goodluck and godbless!

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Re: Applying option 2 under LCP

ms.caregiver said:
Hello everyone!
Im only new in this forum.Just wanna some question regarding option 2.I've worked 40/week in my previous employer.And now in my current employer,Im working 44hrs a week.So in my 22months of full time employment,I will be able to complete the 3900hours soon since I started working at 44hours regular time.My question is,am I eligible now to apply for owp and pr eventhough I don't have overtime work? Thank you in advance.God bless us all.
I tried to inbox you but your inbox is full. Will PM you with my number if you have any questions regarding your case.

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
hi to all filipino LC2.. sino po dito nagpamedical sa st lukes global taguig??? required ba yung MMR Vaccine regardless of age? at magkano po ba??? salamat sa lahat ng tutulong.. magpapamedical kami this coming monday....

beau915

Jul 16, 2014
hello any july 2014 applicant here?...any news? i submitted my pr/owp last july 21.received by cic july 23.no update yet as of this time..waiting..

tatyana_sh28

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 17 2014
AOR Received.
August 15 2014
File Transfer...
AIP: September 26
beau915 said:
hello any july 2014 applicant here?...any news? i submitted my pr/owp last july 21.received by cic july 23.no update yet as of this time..waiting..
Hi.
I submitted mine on July 17. Received AOR only, also impatiently waiting

Sep 17, 2014
hello po sa lahat newbi lang po ako dito... nakareceived po ako ng form for addtnal dependants... confused po ako sa form imm0008 regarding question no 1,2,3? help naman po thanks...

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Hello everyone,

it's been a while not reading the forum and I'm so happy that most of you guys got you PR already congrats,,,i just wanna ask question again I don't know if you still remember my question before with regards to my GST coz I don't have work back in Philippines before I left so somebody here in forum adviced me to send them letters that I don't have income,,so I submitted last july but until now I didn't receive any feed back from them. I know they will going to give GST every 3 months correct me if im wrong so do I need to wait next month Oct? coz I didn't receive any letters from them,,hope you will help me again thanks...

2nd question: I'm a single mom so hopefully I will apply my PR soon but with dependent my son so I just apply it with dependent are they going to ask for the dad since we separate when I was 3 monts pregrant,,is it ok to apply only me and my son? hope you can help me guys thanks and Godbless :)

thepretender2013

May 11, 2014
whyv15 said:
Hello everyone,

it's been a while not reading the forum and I'm so happy that most of you guys got you PR already congrats,,,i just wanna ask question again I don't know if you still remember my question before with regards to my GST coz I don't have work back in Philippines before I left so somebody here in forum adviced me to send them letters that I don't have income,,so I submitted last july but until now I didn't receive any feed back from them. I know they will going to give GST every 3 months correct me if im wrong so do I need to wait next month Oct? coz I didn't receive any letters from them,,hope you will help me again thanks...

2nd question: I'm a single mom so hopefully I will apply my PR soon but with dependent my son so I just apply it with dependent are they going to ask for the dad since we separate when I was 3 monts pregrant,,is it ok to apply only me and my son? hope you can help me guys thanks and Godbless :)
1. If you sent your letter to the correct tax service office, then dont worry. CRA will issue a letter stating they have updated your file anytime soon. If not, then wait until a few days after october 3, until your gst reaches you by mail. If all that doesn't happen, then its time to call CRA. You dont need to worry so much because you will get your back entitlements (for july and october) once you are approved. 2. Better file a divorce once you reach 1 year here in canada. Remember that in case your husband does not meet security, medical and background checks, your own application for pr can be jeopardized, even if you declare that he is non-accompanying.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
whyv15 said:
Hello everyone,

You will receive a notice of assessment for your GST. Do not worry because if ever your assessment resulted for a GST credit and they did not give you any they will refund you retroactively.

Is you son a minor? You will be required to have a release letter from the biological dad if your son before he can leave the Phils. i think it is better to have someone from your family to contact DSWD and inquire about the other option for the release letter in the absence of the dad to sign the document.

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
thepretender2013 said:
1. If you sent your letter to the correct tax service office, then dont worry. CRA will issue a letter stating they have updated your file anytime soon. If not, then wait until a few days after october 3, until your gst reaches you by mail. If all that doesn't happen, then its time to call CRA. You dont need to worry so much because you will get your back entitlements (for july and october) once you are approved. 2. Better file a divorce once you reach 1 year here in canada. Remember that in case your husband does not meet security, medical and background checks, your own application for pr can be jeopardized, even if you declare that he is non-accompanying.
thanks so much for your answer,,,actually we are not married my son is 14 yrs old now in his birth certificate no father's name there only mother's name coz we separate when I was 3 months pregnant...

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
mylady833 said:
You will receive a notice of assessment for your GST. Do not worry because if ever your assessment resulted for a GST credit and they did not give you any they will refund you retroactively.

Is you son a minor? You will be required to have a release letter from the biological dad if your son before he can leave the Phils. i think it is better to have someone from your family to contact DSWD and inquire about the other option for the release letter in the absence of the dad to sign the document.
thanks for the reply my son is 14 yrs old his birth certificate doesn't have father's name coz weve been separate when I was 3 months pregnant that's why im single with dependent back in phil in my SSS and Phil health and BIR always single and dependent is it possible? but the dad is there but we're not together I can contact him anytime if they will ask for the letter

thepretender2013

May 11, 2014
whyv15 said:
thanks so much for your answer,,,actually we are not married my son is 14 yrs old now in his birth certificate no father's name there only mother's name coz we separate when I was 3 months pregnant...
So if you are single, i assume too that you declared the same when you applied for your work permit. therefore, the father of your son is not your dependant. You will not include him in your application for PR, and CIC will not subject him to examination. As for the child, it's too early to apply for dswd travel clearance for minor, that is IF he even qualifies to get one. Apply first for permanent residence, worry about it later.

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
thepretender2013 said:
So if you are single, i assume too that you declared the same when you applied for your work permit. therefore, the father of your son is not your dependant. You will not include him in your application for PR, and CIC will not subject him to examination. As for the child, it's too early to apply for dswd travel clearance for minor, that is IF he even qualifies to get one. Apply first for permanent residence, worry about it later.
ok thank you so much,,,yes I applied my work permit as single but I put the name of my son there coz ive been asked if I have a child and put the name of my son too so I will apply for PR as single but with dependent? is that ok? thank you so much for your time.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
whyv15 said:
ok thank you so much,,,yes I applied my work permit as single but I put the name of my son there coz ive been asked if I have a child and put the name of my son too so I will apply for PR as single but with dependent? is that ok? thank you so much for your time.
If you entered Canada and declared as single with a dependent child then you wont have any problem. If you know where the biological father of your child is and you think he can sign any document in the future then much better. Custody and release letter filed with DSWd and submitted to CIC is only good for 1 year. So by the current processing time from your application to your PR these document is already expired. By then you needed a new document for your son to exit Philippines.