Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
akoito said:
Thank you! I bet you'll receive yours anytime next week, keep praying! :)
i will i will :D ill update immediately when i get it woot woot ^_^

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Sweetie pie said:
Juslen, for intended occupation put caregiver. well guys got my OWP in hand today so happy....... :p :D ;) :)
CONGRATULATIONS sweetie pie! :D. Thank you so much for the helpful response.
Wishing you the very best.

And CONGRATS to everyone who got their OWP. :D :D
God bless you all.

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Hi everyone,
Please can anyone tell me how they paid the fee for their OWP. Online payment for application for PR is pretty straight forward, but i can't seem to locate that of OWP. I tried using same process i did when i was applying for extension of TWP but i keep being directed some place else on the site.
Please help.
Thank you

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Julsen said:
Hi everyone,
Please can anyone tell me how they paid the fee for their OWP. Online payment for application for PR is pretty straight forward, but i can't seem to locate that of OWP. I tried using same process i did when i was applying for extension of TWP but i keep being directed some place else on the site.
Please help.
Thank you
Hi julsen

At this time, online applications are not available for permanent residence applications. To apply you need to submit paper applications.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/live-in.asp

You can pay processing fee online as they recommend.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
congrats wsongco, I read on the other thread that you are scheduled for your landing interview on the 29th of this month.
I hope you'll still continue to drop by on this thread from time to time even if you are on the finished line, and share what you've learned and experienced...
We are still on our long way to go in this thread so do help us and guide us also until we reach our finish line.....
CONGRATULATIONS to you and to all who just received their OWP.....

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
wsongco said:
Hi julsen

At this time, online applications are not available for permanent residence applications. To apply you need to submit paper applications.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/live-in.asp

You can pay processing fee online as they recommend.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
Thanks so much wsongco. Yes, i am submitting paper application and have been able to pay online without any hitches.
It's the online payment for the OWP(i'm submitting paper application also with my application for PR) that was the problem. Thanks so much for the link. I found it under "Temporary Residence > Work Permits(including extensions), using the link you sent.

And CONGRATULATIONS on reaching the finish line of this really long and hard journey :D . Thanks for your help on this thread, i hope you'll stop by now and then, to help those of us that are still on the road:)

All the very best.
God bless you!

Jeebrel

Star Member
May 23, 2012
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
May 2015
Hi guys! When will i start counting for the approval of my open work permit? The day the immigration received my application or from the day i received the AOR?

Another question is that my application was validated but something went wrong with the barcode when i printed it,,, i asked they told that as long as it is validated its ok. But i just want to make sure, thats why i decided to ask for your opinions guys ;)

Thanks!!!

gossipgirl

Mar 20, 2011
Hi guys, I just want to ask if anyone of you submitted the PR application as well as OPEN permit, cause I submitted mine last July 25 2013 and I am sure that they recieved my application on the next day cause I did it thru Exprespost. My Question is how many Days/weeks/months b4 I can recieve the what they call AOR? And how long is the open permit process? Thank you :)

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
luckbymyside said:
Ya m also single and from Vancouver BC

Ok guys I have one question here about our vacations. When we get our owps and after that do we need any single entry if we r going for vacation to another province within Canada jst for vacation(e.g. vancouver to toronto). I m confused someone said u need it bt I think I dont need. So plz help me.
I had single entry visa when i entered canada bt now I have valid work permit.So do i need to get any visa? coz i m allowed to work in BC.
Hi! you don't even need your passport when traveling within canada. Airport authorities would only look at your ticket and an ID with picture. ;D

mama68

Aug 20, 2013
I'm so glad I found this forum... I will be applying for OP/PR application few months from now, I have some questions please help me..

1. statement of earnings showing hours worked and deductions made by the employer(s). Someone answered that it's monthly pay stubs...what if I don't have monthly pay stubs? where shall get it? I have 2 employers should I get one from my previous employer also? I really don't have any idea what it looks like.
2. Is OP validity same with our passports validity? Once OP expired do we have to renew it?

Thank you so much!

notsniw817

Jun 25, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-06-2013
File Transfer...
07-07-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2014
Med's Done....
02-06-2014
Interview........
Tomorrow
Passport Req..
Tomorrow
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
mama68 said:
I'm so glad I found this forum... I will be applying for OP/PR application few months from now, I have some questions please help me..

1. statement of earnings showing hours worked and deductions made by the employer(s). Someone answered that it's monthly pay stubs...what if I don't have monthly pay stubs? where shall get it? I have 2 employers should I get one from my previous employer also? I really don't have any idea what it looks like.
2. Is OP validity same with our passports validity? Once OP expired do we have to renew it?

you so much!
[/quotl

1.Yes paystub/pay slip..Ask ur previous employer and ur employer right now to make one or if not you can make one by urself..
2.yes same validity of your passport and OWP..

mama68

Aug 20, 2013
notsniw817 said:
mama68 said:

you so much!
[/quotl

1.Yes paystub/pay slip..Ask ur previous employer and ur employer right now to make one or if not you can make one by urself..
2.yes same validity of your passport and OWP..
Hi notsniw817...thank you for the reply. I wish I can make it myself but I don't have any idea what it looks like... sorry but that's the truth...I hope i am not asking too much but please if you have a link where i can see what it's like i really appreciate it ... God Bless!

notsniw817

Jun 25, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-06-2013
File Transfer...
07-07-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2014
Med's Done....
02-06-2014
Interview........
Tomorrow
Passport Req..
Tomorrow
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
Send me you email and I'll send you a sample..

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
No problem @ julsen @ looney as long as I have time to answer your questions.

mama68 said:
Hi notsniw817...thank you for the reply. I wish I can make it myself but I don't have any idea what it looks like... sorry but that's the truth...I hope i am not asking too much but please if you have a link where i can see what it's like i really appreciate it ... God Bless!
Try this

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srvce/tx/bsnss/pdoc-eng.html