+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kennykay said:
Hi,somebody should please advise on my case above.Since CIC specifically mentioned fees for restoration of status and other " immigration document (s)", can i go ahead and just apply for 1.Restoration of study permit. 2.Restoration of status and 3.PGWP?
KennyKay,

Please check your forum inbox for details.

Cheers!

kennykay

Nov 23, 2015
Jubear,thanks.You are wonderful.Your intervention has made me feel better.Let me crave your indulgence by asking the following :
First,this morning, i voluntarily quit my temporary job because of the loss of status.Did i do the right thing?
Second,does it mean i don't need to apply for an extension of my expired study permit?The applications for Restoration and PGWP will suffice?

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kennykay said:
Jubear,thanks.You are wonderful.Your intervention has made me feel better.Let me crave your indulgence by asking the following :
First,this morning, i voluntarily quit my temporary job because of the loss of status.Did i do the right thing?
Second,does it mean i don't need to apply for an extension of my expired study permit?The applications for Restoration and PGWP will suffice?
1. Yes, you did the right thing to resign.
2. See your inbox.

Cheers!

Zabidin

Nov 17, 2015
Hi Jubear,

I am in the same boat as Kennykay is. Do you mind please sending the answer of Kennykay's question to me as well? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Zain.

Zabidin

Nov 17, 2015
Hi Kennykay,

I am trying to inbox you through personal message but it seems like as your inbox is already full and can't accept any new messages.

Zain.

DK15

Nov 22, 2015
Nah, CIC and the rest of the govt officials are working on the refugees' applications . The refugees need to get their PR ASAP while we have to wait and endure the torture by CIC. I also want to start up something in multimedia but I haven't been able to focus on anything lately cus of this permit and other stuff I have to go through afterwards!

Jfk20101 said:
Justin Truedue I love you bro lol just give me my work permit so i can get my Film production started lol

Jfk20101

Oct 8, 2013
you can send an inbox message to the citizenship immigration minister trust me they will listen they are very helpful people.

kennykay

Nov 23, 2015
Zabidin said:
Hi Kennykay,

I am trying to inbox you through personal message but it seems like as your inbox is already full and can't accept any new messages.

Zain.
Zain,check your inbox.

DK15

Nov 22, 2015
Really? How? I will like to send him a message.

Jfk20101 said:
you can send an inbox message to the citizenship immigration minister trust me they will listen they are very helpful people.

Zabidin

Nov 17, 2015
Kennykay, i already checked it but i am trying to send you a new message but, because your inbox memory is full, it doesn't seem to be sent over to you.

jiajialin92

Aug 12, 2015
My status changed from submitted to updated and when I clicked in noting has changed.

After I refresh the page few times it change back to submitted again and I did not receive any update email........ :'(

Alex Z

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
jiajialin92 said:
My status changed from submitted to updated and when I clicked in noting has changed.

After I refresh the page few times it change back to submitted again and I did not receive any update email........ :'(
wait a bit. in the evening or tomorrow it will come.
almost everyone on this forum experienced the same thing.))