02-05-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-013-2017
Canadatoday said:
Did you contact Kent Hehr??? I sent an email to him but no answer.
No, I contacted Michelle Rempel's office.

Oct 24, 2015
Looks like many people got their permits approved in the past two days. Congrats everyone!

Here is my timeline:
Applied: May 15th (Full amount paid)
Blank Update: Monthly
PGWP Approval: November 13th (183 days)
Mail Delivery: Not yet

This thread has been helping me stay positive and hopeful. I greatly appreciate the information provided by my fellow PGWP applicants. Wish you all the best in life!

sandy30

Nov 14, 2015
Hello everyone

Has anybody applied for permit in sep 2015 or after?
I am wondering if the delay has been fixed or not?

YQ

Sep 15, 2015
I am a May 15th applicant and I haven't got approval yet. I am out of canada so can't call CIC or go to MP Office :( Please help me guys how to contact MP or CIC through email or phone :( I have observed that people who have contacted MP are getting approved! I am really stressed :( PLEASE HELPPP, JUBEAR or anyone!! Thanks loads!!

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandy30 said:
Hello everyone

Has anybody applied for permit in sep 2015 or after?
I am wondering if the delay has been fixed or not?
I applied on October 20. No updates yet.

BPanthler

Sep 24, 2015
Hi guys,

Finally got my permit in the mail.

Applied: May 12th (Full amount paid)
PGWP Approval: November 6th (178 days)
Mail Delivery: November 13th (185 days)

Good luck to the rest of you. Hope you get it soon.

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YQ said:
I am a May 15th applicant and I haven't got approval yet. I am out of canada so can't call CIC or go to MP Office :( Please help me guys how to contact MP or CIC through email or phone :( I have observed that people who have contacted MP are getting approved! I am really stressed :( PLEASE HELPPP, JUBEAR or anyone!! Thanks loads!!

YQ,

We are sorry to hear that. Let us know the exact city/town that you were living in within Canada at the time of your application. I'm sure Members on this forum will pitch in with valuable info. There must be some one who applied but lives in that same area. Members here will let you know your MP quickly. Stay positive and remember you are not alone.

Cheers!

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
My status has changed from submitted to updated and approved and back to submitted this morning... It drives me crazy...i am a July 25 applicant. Does anybody have this experience before?

Thnx

lady0421

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
YQ said:
May 2nd applicant here, my online status still shows "Submitted" and "Open", although my MP was able to confirm my application has been approved (she gave me a documentation number, I suspect that's my work permit number). Yet, online status failed to reflect this, and I'm simply still waiting...

You'll need to look up your MP's contact details (just use google search using your Canadian address); all my correspondence with the MP's office was via email, so it wouldn't matter if you're overseas or not.

annie980

Sep 24, 2015
Hi Guys! This is regarding TRV

Do you guys think it is a good idea to apply for TRV through paper application or online? The paper application is taking less time... I have to fly on 17th of December and I am yet to receive my PGWP in the mail (it has been approved on 12th)

I have usually applied for my TRV through paper application... can someone tell me how does the online one work? How long after they request for the passport do they send it back?

Any input will be really appreciated! Thankss

And good luck to all still waiting for their PGWPs.. dont lose hope :)

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
annie980 said:

Do you guys think it is a good idea to apply for TRV through paper application or online? The paper application is taking less time... I have to fly on 17th of December and I am yet to receive my PGWP in the mail (it has been approved on 12th)

I have usually applied for my TRV through paper application... can someone tell me how does the online one work? How long after they request for the passport do they send it back?

Dear annie980,
According to CIC paper application takes 11 days and online takes 17 days (???). But I don't trust CIC cause I applied online for TRV on October 16th and I am still waiting. If you decide to fly on Dec 17th, it will be tough cause the PGWP will be mailed within 1 week and TRV will take more time than it appears on CIC website. So at this time, paper seems ok for you! good luck

Sarir11

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-03-2016 / Asked for IMM5669 to be filled again
AOR Received.
09-11-2015
Med's Request
31-01-2016 / RPRF: 02-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-02-2016 / Med Received 03-03-2016
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
salimb said:
may 28th applicant
nov 14 approved

good luck everyone
Congrats!
Do u mean it was approved Saturday? Or you were noticed then
I am wondering if they work on weekends

annie980

Sep 24, 2015
NT2015 said:
Dear annie980,
According to CIC paper application takes 11 days and online takes 17 days (???). But I don't trust CIC cause I applied online for TRV on October 16th and I am still waiting. If you decide to fly on Dec 17th, it will be tough cause the PGWP will be mailed within 1 week and TRV will take more time than it appears on CIC website. So at this time, paper seems ok for you! good luck

Thanks so much NT2015! I think i will do a paper application as soon as I receive my pgwp.

salmaniut

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
annie980 said:

Hi, I applied TRV after getting PGWP. I applied online, and it goes pretty well for me.

October 21st- Application Submitted
October 29th- Original Passport requested
Nov 2- Passport reached Ottawa
Nov 6- Application approved
Nov 10- Tracker updated for return envelope
Nov 12- Passport delivered

Hope the timeline help you