+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

I want luck

Nov 4, 2015
jhota said:
Just got approved........... ;D yesssssssssssssssssssssss

I've been day dreaming from couple of weeks that It would change to updated and then approved. It happened exactly same. ::)

O god,such a relief. guys be patient, just a bit more time.

I think they got scared of the new government. ;)

btw i m May 10 application

Applied: may 10
Paid 100: sept 9
Update: monthly
Approved: Nov 5
Delivery: still waiting
It is so nice to see early May applicants have been approved. I have night dreams about my PGWP too. I hope everyone is getting PGWP soon.

By the way, for update, do you mean it showed "update" in MYCIC, or you have received emails that stated update? Because I never saw mycic account update.

thineshbio

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Chrisv said:
Hi Guys ,

I am a May 12 applicant here.

I have just seen my status changed to approved however I haven't received nay letter in my CIC account yet !!

Cheers
Chris
Hi Chris, congrats on your approval. Did you receive any e-mail from CIC about your approval ? The same happened to me and I received an e-mail after 24 hours that my application is approved. Once again after 3-4 hours I received my confirmation letter. So if your status changed to approved, don't worry everything will be fine in another 24 hours :)

adlmer

Sep 23, 2015
Alhamdulillah, got updated and then approved status today around 5 pm!

Applied : May 11
Paid $100 : May 20 (Through CSE - was not requested but paid any way)
Updates : Jul 24, Aug 1
Approval : 5 Nov (178 days)
Mail : In shaa Allah

Be positive guys, I was freaking out and even anticipated why and how my application will be rejected or will never be processed and started looking alternatives - worst case scenario and EVEN planned for it....

YOU WILL ALL GET VERY SOON!!!!!

josecarlosg7

Sep 9, 2015
Hi Everyone, I was approved on Monday Nov. 2nd!!!! Thanks to everyone and specially Jubear for creating and keeping this forum alive. It kept me informed and hopeful this would resolve. Good luck to everyone!!

Applied: May 15th
Paid $100: at application
Blank Update: every month
Current Status: Approved Nov 2nd ( around 5 pm)
Mail Delivery : Waiting

BPanthler

Sep 24, 2015
Just logged in and saw APPROVED!!!

Didn't get an email like many people here. but finally that wait is over. Woohoo!

Applied: May 12th
Paid $100: At application
Current Status: Approved Nov 5th
Mail Delivery : Waiting

Regards,

50-50.

Oct 8, 2015
Applied: July 1 (paid $255)
Blank updates: july 2 & 31, aug 30, sep 29, oct 11, 25, 29
Approved : Nov 5
Mail delivery: yet to receive
Total p.time : 4 months and 4 days.

Everyone waiting for their permit hang in there. Try engage in some activities to keep your mind off. I do not want sound geek, your application will be approved just like everybody else. Be patient. Thank you juber for bringing us this for. Good luck to all :)

jhota

Nov 5, 2015
I want luck said:
It is so nice to see early May applicants have been approved. I have night dreams about my PGWP too. I hope everyone is getting PGWP soon.

By the way, for update, do you mean it showed "update" in MYCIC, or you have received emails that stated update? Because I never saw mycic account update.
when i logged in at MyCIC, it showed updated instead of submitted in the details then I refreshed the page and It changed to approved

I didnt receive any email at all, not even confirmation letter. But from some other posts I think i will receive it in a day or so.

salimb

Oct 29, 2015
Looks like they are back on June 5th on the processing time :p

edit: nvm... July 5th!

(I'm a May 28th applicant! :( )

Jace

Oct 9, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Good day! My PGWP is approved!!! I am so happy and exciting!

Applied: May 15th (paid $155)
Blank updates: Monthly
Paid $100: October 14th through CSE
Request Letter: October 29th, attached $100 PDF receipt on the same day
Approved : November 4 (MyCIC received approved letter on November 5th 5 p.m.)
Mail delivery: Pending
Total processing time : 173 days

Good luck everyone!

paramdhanoya

Aug 2, 2013
Hi Everyone,
I received an update on my account yesterday(Nov 5), I refreshed the page and the Details changed back to Submitted. Looking at other people getting their PGWP after update got me all excited, but there has been no change on my account since yesterday morning. I am still waiting. BTW I applied on may 20.

memehn

Oct 29, 2015
I can't believe they are working on July 5th application already...I am still waiting like in a jail...BTW i'm May 15 applicant. :-[ :-[

Canadatoday

Nov 4, 2015
People! Let's keep posting our updates and how we are going. That will help to the others with their anxious.

Everybody here that got the approval, what time did you receive the email? It seems they approve at the end of the afternoon?

Thanks! :'(

RBel

Sep 9, 2015
May 15th Applicant here.
Received request for $100 today, and I paid it within the hour.
Staying hopeful, and congratulations everybody who's gotten theirs.

chiliwilli

Aug 24, 2015
Congratulations everyone who is getting the approval in these days, specially April and May applicants.

Unfortunately, I dont have any news about my application. Still waiting...

Are there more people in same situation, early May, late April Applicants?

Cheers!