+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

stinson24

Sep 9, 2015
Wow! So many approvals today. Seems like CIC is going hard on the Early May applicants. 11th May checking in. They should please not forget me.

alv112

Nov 4, 2015
Hi Guys

MY timeline

Applied : 8th May 2015
Request for 100 Dollars : 26 August

I paid the 100 amount online 28 August and Uploaded my receipt on my file messaged said that "File uploaded but not submitted" ,,, I tried to ask and seek for help but didn't got right information so i left it as it is .

My Friend told me on 1st oct that this message is appearing because i have not "signed" my application after submitting the extra 100 dollars and uploading the receipt. I signed my application on 1st oct then it said " Submitted" instead of "Uploaded but not submitted"

I was very much worried. CAlled CIC agent the on 1st oct ,they said that your application is complete and just wait.

Just(4th Nov) today at 5 :00 PM i got approval of my PGWP .

Anyone facing this type of issue ,should not worry ,,just be a little bit more patient .

Best of Luck with This

Regards

Alvi112

priscabowman

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
03-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-09-18
Timeline:

Applied on July 6th 2015
Approved on November 4th 2015.

Yipee! Took about 4 months but I ain't complaining! ;D

I want luck

Nov 4, 2015
shshivam said:
Guys, I got approved today but on my approval letter it says validity: 30 July, 2018. Shouldn't it be 3 years from date of approval?
It is up to 3 years, so if your passport is going to expire in 2.5 years, they will only issue up to same day as your passport expire. I have known from my friend, she also ony got approved for 2.5 years.

swqcda

Sep 30, 2015
Hi Jubear,
Finally my pgwp application is approved.

Applied : May 9th
Paid $100 : Sept 8th (Through CSE)
Blank Update : N/A
PGWP Approval : November 4th

angelaj

Sep 30, 2015
Hi guys~~~!!

I just checked my CIC and it got approved ><!!!!

Timeline
Applied: May 7th
Paid $100: May 20th
Blank Update: Every month
Current Status: Approved

I have not received any email from CIC but just happy to see the status change. CIC is finally working on may applications!!!

Canadatoday

Nov 4, 2015
My sad story:

Submitted my application: May, 1st
Blank email: July, 12
Blank email: Aug, 08
Pay $100 by CSE: Oct, 08
Waiting waiting waiting....

Someone in the same situation? I called CIC more than 4 times and they said that I have to wait. :(

star1002007

Aug 17, 2015
stinson24 said:
Wow! So many approvals today. Seems like CIC is going hard on the Early May applicants. 11th May checking in. They should please not forget me.
After I checked my the forum, I checked my account. There is no update! I see they are processing around May 9 applications. I hope we can get it soon!

shshivam

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Guys, are you getting your pgwp's for full 3 years? Because I got approved today and I only got it till July, 2018.

NDUFB11

Oct 22, 2015
Hi shshivam, what type of school have you attended? for how long was the program? It's still not clear to me if the duration of the work permit is based on the credits or years of course

nkhorasi

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-9-2016
Nomination.....
19-8-2016
AOR Received.
21-9-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
Please make sure you go and vote this policy from liberal's platform to 5. Very very very important. Spare few seconds. Thanks. :)

"www . liberal . ca / realchange / international-students-and-temporary-residents"

Remove unwanted spaces and add https :// in front

lady0421

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
guillecr said:
Hello i have the same timeline and i came back to Canada last week and i request to the officer to talk to a immigration officer. was a lady i she was very kind, she checked and talk me that my permit was approved since Oct 27th but i still have nothing in may CIC account.

what is going on with people who applied may 2nd =( =(. the only thing that keeps me calm is that i know that is approved.

That day at the airport (Toronto) i also tried to request my wife permit but they told me that i have to wait for the document. all the officer were REALLY nice, i was a little bit nervous because those people who had a bad experience. but they were really friendly and helpful.

I also have two classmate who got refused their PGWP... that's make me fell really bad
SAME! No updates on CIC, if it wasn't for my MP's email, I think I'll still be going insane!! It almost feels like May 2 applicants are cursed ???

lady0421

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Canadatoday said:
My sad story:

Submitted my application: May, 1st
Blank email: July, 12
Blank email: Aug, 08
Pay $100 by CSE: Oct, 08
Waiting waiting waiting....

Someone in the same situation? I called CIC more than 4 times and they said that I have to wait. :(
May 2nd applicant here. Having read some of the posts on forum, it seems CIC is doing the applications in reversed chronological order.

Have you tried to contact your local MP - my CIC page still does not reflect my PGWP has been approved, but my local MP was able to confirmed its approval status, and gave me the work permit documentation number.

RBel

Sep 9, 2015
Guys,
I could really use some help here. Can somebody let me know how to pay the extra $100 through CSE?

Please, and thank you.

savy_c

Nov 2, 2015
Applied: June 1 2015

Blank update: none

Passport Expiry date: June 30 2016

Bachelors of engineering

what will be the length of my permit?
Immigration department ruined my plans