31-01-2016 / RPRF: 02-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-02-2016 / Med Received 03-03-2016
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
stevejulian said:
Hi, thanks Sarir11 for doing that . I would urge many applicants to go public on cbc or any news channel the more applicants we go the greater the impact we are going to have.
I hope it works
We need to be professional as guys mention in posts
I tried to be polite
By the way cbc is a news agency so for them to consider our story we need to maybe use somehow emotional and moving words focusing on our intolarable situation
Specifically those guys who were forced to do below their dignity and degree to make sure they can pay for basic needs of them could make a good story
I am sure we are going to hear good news soon

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
I even request all the silent viewers of this forum to please share your story of depression to cbc go public.. We gotta grab their attention wid as many as stories flooding their inbox.. Its a small start but together we can and we will make a difference... And heartieat thank you to jubear.. For keeping up the spirits and hope..

stevejulian

Dec 18, 2014
Hi everyone,
Thanks to those who went on "cbc go public" . I already did that as well.
Again please folks the more we go the better for us not even now but in the future as well it will gonna have a impact for sure .
We all as "temporary residents " wanna get heard by CIC so, that they will realize how hard it is just dragging everything .I read so many posts that many applicants getting stressed out,loosing jobs,running out of money etc.... and cic needs to see all this .
We all applicants can make this happen.Good luck to all !!

Thanks Juber, for making awareness about politics !!

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hello everyone,
I have taken this small initiative of creating the Facebook page name : Post Grad Work Permit Issue
(www.facebook.com/www.pgwp.ca) I'd be glad if you all like the page and take this to another level. I would like to invite Jubear to be the Admin of that page.

Thank You.

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Netz said:
Hello everyone,
I have taken this small initiative of creating the Facebook page name : Post Grad Work Permit Issue
(www.facebook.com/www.pgwp.ca) I'd be glad if you all like the page and take this to another level. I would like to invite Jubear to be the Admin of that page.

Thank You.
Netz,

Keeping people sane, hopeful, positive, and updating members' timelines as you've already seen is quite a challenge for me. Its good that you guys are standing up for yourselves and voicing your concerns in a peaceful way.

Since you created the page, I'm sure you can manage it yourself.

As a reminder to you though, do not condone;

- Bad language/obscenity,
- Racism,
- Sexism, and
- Provocativeness.

Keep calm and don't forget to be law abiding no matter where you are.

Good luck.

Cheers!

Jon_Snow

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-11-2015
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-05-2016
I also Went Public with Go Public CBC....!!!!!

Augusttt

Oct 21, 2015
PLEASE HELP! AM I IN trouble after flagpoling?

Applied on september 16th and didnt receive any answer. :( I was supposed go abroad for a project next week and therefore went to rainbow bridge for work permit. but they said i didnt have necessary documents. and also said the 90 days period has expired so i cant apply there. we asked her if we can come back again with new documents saying that our degree assessment was late and she said yes we can come back and ask another officer to review the application

so we went back again with other documents (email printouts) to show that our degree assessment was late and was after a few weeks we received our final grades. an cic has this written
"Apply for a work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation (for example, a transcript or an official letter) from your institution indicating that you have met the requirements for completing your academic program".

the other officer was present when the first incident happened and was right next to the officer who was serving us so she saw all what happened.

at first she was kind. and then the fist officer came back after her break im assuming and saw us. she tapped this officer who was handling our documents and said 'its up to you'. and then the second officer said 'yes, thats what im thinking'. she asked us to sit. went back in and when she came back she was angry. she started screaming at us saying she is going to tell us the exact same thing the first officer told us and when we tried to explan she said 'shut up. stop arguing'. basically, she was extremely rude! and then asked us to wait and wrote something on the system for a couple of minutes and told us that she had enetered in the system that we had tried twice at the POE to get work permit...

what does that mean? will it affect my online pgwp application? im really scared! please help!! thanks so much!

2M

Oct 21, 2015
Applied: April 27th
Blank Update: N/A
Request for $100: N/A
Paid $100: Oct 16st (Through CSE)
PGWP Approval: N/A
Mail Delivery: N/A
Total Processing Time: Waiting as of Oct 21 (178 days) :(
Contacted the call center many times!!!!!!!
Contacted the MP last week (No news so far). MP not re-elected. I guess I will need to deal with the new MP.

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
2M said:
Contacted the MP last week (No news so far). MP not re-elected. I guess I will need to deal with the new MP.
Post your story on cbc go public... I cn feel ur pain..

pgwp2015

Oct 21, 2015
Applied: May 15th
Blank Update: once every month since
Paid $100: Sep 15th (Through CSE)

Hey guys, sharing my timeline here. Its really frustrating how CIC is dealing with this. my other friends applied couple days after me (they applied when 100$ holder fee was already implemented and they paid full 255$, unlike me) and they all have got the approvals. i went proactive and applied early only to deal with this kind of bad situation.
i need to ask though: i graduated in may 2015 and got the degree certificate dated 8th may so as per my understanding since its been over 90 days i cannot go for flagpoling (my study permit is expiring on 30th october), please confirm this guys..!! :-[ :-[ :-[ worried and frustrated and btw thanks a lot Jubear for making this forum up and running...

Angela.Bunny

Oct 7, 2015
2M said:
My goodness. This is crazy. Contact a new MP! MP really helps.