+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jawadchoudary said:
PGWP received via mail toady......!
Many congratulations Jawadchoudary! I'm glad you didn't give up. Good luck on your job hunting. With confidence, you can now apply for jobs knowing that you have your PGWP in hand.

All the best!

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Congrats jawad. Best of luck on Job hunting.

ms.mech

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
Congrats to ppl who got their PGWP. Even i lost a good job because of this wait time. :'( :'(

My Timeline

Applied : May 18th
1st Update : May 19th
Blank update : June 11th

No updates since. :'(

aaawiki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
I live in Manitoba, my friends told me they got the PGWP in 6 weeks, someone get it in 2 months. But the website indicate the waiting is 89 days. This is my first application. I am worried about the waiting time.

cooliomonkey

Jun 25, 2015
Nandini09 said:
Congrats to ppl who got their PGWP. Even i lost a good job because of this wait time. :'( :'(

My Timeline

Applied : May 18th
1st Update : May 19th
Blank update : June 11th

No updates since. :'(
Nandini09 When you apply for you PGWP did you pay 255 CAD for your application? If yes, during the time of your application what was the expected waiting time?

My Timeline

Applied : May 28th
1st Update : May 29th
Blank Update : June 27th

Anyone got their PGWP that applied their PGWP on April or May 2015?

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooliomonkey said:
Nandini09 When you apply for you PGWP did you pay 255 CAD for your application? If yes, during the time of your application what was the expected waiting time?

My Timeline

Applied : May 28th
1st Update : May 29th
Blank Update : June 27th

Anyone got their PGWP that applied their PGWP on April or May 2015?
Hello Cooliomonkey,

It really doesn't matter when one applied. If your submitted application is still within the current processing times, then you go according to the stated number of days.

Check page 9 of this forum to see who applied when and the stage of their application.

The individual timelines will soon be updated and yours will be included. Thanks for joining us.

Cheers!

swprox

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
14-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2010
LANDED..........
16-09-2010
jubear said:
Hello Cooliomonkey,

It really doesn't matter when one applied. If your submitted application is still within the current processing times, then you go according to the stated number of days.

Check page 9 of this forum to see who applied when and the stage of their application.

The individual timelines will soon be updated and yours will be included. Thanks for joining us.

Cheers!
Hey Jubear,

Really appreciate that you are trying to keep track of everyone's application. Just a request, next time you update the list, please update my application status with a blank update I recieved on June 12th. I forgot to mention this last time.

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swprox said:
Hey Jubear,

Really appreciate that you are trying to keep track of everyone's application. Just a request, next time you update the list, please update my application status with a blank update I received on June 12th. I forgot to mention this last time.
For sure, no worries.

Cheers!

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
Hi cooliomonkey

I dint have an option to pay $255. So I paid $155 and now i am waiting for CIC to ask me to pay the extra $100. Hope they do it soon.

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
May be a bit off topic but I just want to give another headsup too.

If any of you had been working previously and lost your job or you are not working now ,and there was EI deducted from your pay cheque. Then you can apply for Employment Insurance. International students are eligible for this till they find another job. The government will pay you :p

Call Service Canada and they will be able to help you.

Sam011

Jun 8, 2015
Hi guys,

Applied: February 25th
100$ extra fees: June 24th
Got an email from cic: June 29th ( Approved )

Thank you God. I wanted to share this info with you guys, I have applied since february 25th and I got it today ( more than 4 months ) so don't lose hope and best of luck for you all..

elnazdel

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi guys,

I'm a bit confused about the payment of pgwp. I applied online and made a $255 payment online.
Do I still have to get two copies of the receipt and send them via mail?

Thanks

Sam011

Jun 8, 2015
elnazdel said:
Hi guys,

I'm a bit confused about the payment of pgwp. I applied online and made a $255 payment online.
Do I still have to get two copies of the receipt and send them via mail?

Thanks
No.. u dont have to send copies of the receipts.. its only for people who paid 155$ then they asked them to pay an extra 100$.. so you are good..