+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's Network here -SINP Occupations In-Demand Sept 2015

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
hi friends,

I have just seen on OASIS my application status " Application Ineligible". I have not received any correspondence mail from SINP yet.

Kindly suggest me what can I do in tis matter.I dont know whats the reason behind ineligibility.

App date: 4 dec 2015
req doc submitted: 22 dec 2015

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsal385 said:
Lores, you will get your nomination in the next round of nomination award.
finger crossed....
:mad::p ;D :p ;D :p ;D :p ;D :mad:

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JALT said:
We should have a competition about how many times a day we check our inbox waiting for news from the SINP.... I bet I win :D
Ha ha ha ..very funny & nice proposal ..... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ruruva

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
ankit_46 said:
hi friends,

I have just seen on OASIS my application status " Application Ineligible". I have not received any correspondence mail from SINP yet.

Kindly suggest me what can I do in tis matter.I dont know whats the reason behind ineligibility.

App date: 4 dec 2015
req doc submitted: 22 dec 2015
It's a pity! :(What documents were requested? May be something wrong with your req docs?

Acharya

Apr 6, 2015
Hi ALL,

Thank for put your comment so every one let them know about different cases.

my timeline is Application submitted: 23-Sep-2015 and Nomination issued on 26-Jan-2016

Now I have to submit my application with supporting documents.

I have a query as below, If my supporting documents ( employer - work history , educational - Identity - birth certificate, Marriage Certificate etc ) are in ENGLISH, .....

1) DO I REQUIRED TO ATTESTED AS TRUE COPY BY NOTARY ..??

2) IS THAT FINE IF I SUBMIT BLACK AND WHITE PRINT ..?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

PEPO2015

Oct 10, 2015
you don't to have to submit all these documents , you just follow the check list and see what they need to submit in it to CIC .

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Acharya said:
Hi ALL,

my timeline is Application submitted: 23-Sep-2015 and Nomination issued on 26-Jan-2016

I have a query as below, If my supporting documents ( employer - work history , educational - Identity - birth certificate, Marriage Certificate etc ) are in ENGLISH, .....

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Mate, If u send more than actual requirements then the case officer might bother as a result ur application evaluation will be late. so, u only have to send specifically what they want. no more & no less. u just follow the checklist provided by CIC.that's enough. u have to notaries ur all documents accept police clearance & other original documents (if anything according to the checklist). one important thing is that if any documents have your own mother language instead of English or Franch then u must have translate that documents in English or Franch with notaries. another important thing is that u try to pay your application fees by Demand draft/Bank draft instead of Credit card. the previous experience shows that they try to cash the application fee for three times, but if any reason they fail to encash ur application fees, then ur application will be uncertain. rest depend on ur decision. hope understand.

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
ankit_46 said:
They have asked for Bank certificate and FD receipts.
There are one important thing, which is really technical. when they asked for bank certificate, then this is the applicant responsibility to submit clearly. In the bank certificate there should be clearly mentioned all FD/Term deposit/Time deposit transaction details including date, transaction ID, Amount etc. as well as when u provide the certificate to the case officer then also should have included the supporting documents as explained in the Bank certificate. if possible then the contact number of Bank manager. this is a very sensitive case that many of us found at the past that case officer never allowed something wrong in the PF. Hope the future applicant will take this in consideration during submitting the application.

Dolipops

Sep 7, 2015
Hello all, i will like clarification on some doubts i have about POF. We applied in January OTD with the minimum balance for POF. However another bank offers a higher interest rate so we decided to move some there. I hope this okay. Thanks in advance.

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dolipops said:
Hello all, i will like clarification on some doubts i have about POF. We applied in January OTD with the minimum balance for POF. However another bank offers a higher interest rate so we decided to move some there. I hope this okay. Thanks in advance.
Lets pray that this work out, coz I did the same ;D

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Acharya said:
Hi ALL,

If you are sending as a paper based application then 100% required
However, if you are sending through Express Entry then surely not require.

If the contents of the documents are readable and clear then there is no harm in submitting B&W

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Suman Das said:
There are one important thing, which is really technical. when they asked for bank certificate, then this is the applicant responsibility to submit clearly. In the bank certificate there should be clearly mentioned all FD/Term deposit/Time deposit transaction details including date, transaction ID, Amount etc. as well as when u provide the certificate to the case officer then also should have included the supporting documents as explained in the Bank certificate. if possible then the contact number of Bank manager. this is a very sensitive case that many of us found at the past that case officer never allowed something wrong in the PF. Hope the future applicant will take this in consideration during submitting the application.
yes Suman,

I have not sent complete FD details. But when they have asked for, I had provided it to them.

yeah but My 3 months old amount was not maintained. In 13 Nov 2015 I have reached on 6 L INR. and applied on 4 th dec 2015.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
ankit_46 said:
yes Suman,

I have not sent complete FD details. But when they have asked for, I had provided it to them.

yeah but My 3 months old amount was not maintained. In 13 Nov 2015 I have reached on 6 L INR. and applied on 4 th dec 2015.
I believe your rejection is most likely due to lack of funds maintained for 3 months prior to date of submission. Wait for your refusal letter and work out accordingly.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
The average processing time on the SINP website has changed to 2 months!!! I don't know where they get that figure from.... nearly 5 months and counting ::)