+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LETS JOIN>>ALL Those who are planning to send application to CIO under NEW RULES

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Hello

I am also planning to submit my application under new rules.

Can somebody give me advise on few questions.

1) Do the CIO accepts the handwritten forms (i mean PR form, Declaration form, Additional Family information form etc) or it should just be typed and printed.

2) Is Fixed deposit in spouse name is acceptable as Proof of Funds or it should be in bank account as cash.

Kindly advise

Sachin

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Pippin said:
Dr. Hasib..I couldn't get my mind wrapped around the two different check lists either!! I understand from my conversation yesterday with Call Centre that: STEP 1. assemble ONE COMPLETE SET of original or notarized docs that incorporates everything requested in CIO and VO Specific checklists without duplication. STEP 2. make a copy of that whole set. STEP 3. take from the ORIGINAL COMPLETE SET all the docs requested in the CIO checklist (these are all ORIGINALS except BIOPAGE copy from your passport). Now look at your Visa Office Appendix A Checklist and from the pages you copied, find C O P I E S of all the additional documents requested in Appendix A that were NOT asked for in CIO checklist. There should be no duplication of pages in the package you send to CIO. You will include your ORIGINAL IELTS as it asks for it in CIO. Your PCC will be a copy as CIO does not include it in their checklist, but they want to see it. STEP 4. WHEN CIO APPROVES your docs, you will THEN be advised to send a full application to your specified Visa Office. This is when they will get a COPY of the docs in your CIO checklist and ORIGINALS of the Appendix A docs. One way or another half the originals and copies end up in CIO (they keep the IELTS and you provide a copy to VO with note saying Call Centre instructed you to send Original to CIO) and the other half originals/copies end up in VO. I hope I have it right!? Comment from Experts appreciated.
Thanks for the reply pipin...

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Pippin said:
Dr. Hasib..I couldn't get my mind wrapped around the two different check lists either!! I understand from my conversation yesterday with Call Centre that: STEP 1. assemble ONE COMPLETE SET of original or notarized docs that incorporates everything requested in CIO and VO Specific checklists without duplication. STEP 2. make a copy of that whole set. STEP 3. take from the ORIGINAL COMPLETE SET all the docs requested in the CIO checklist (these are all ORIGINALS except BIOPAGE copy from your passport). Now look at your Visa Office Appendix A Checklist and from the pages you copied, find C O P I E S of all the additional documents requested in Appendix A that were NOT asked for in CIO checklist. There should be no duplication of pages in the package you send to CIO. You will include your ORIGINAL IELTS as it asks for it in CIO. Your PCC will be a copy as CIO does not include it in their checklist, but they want to see it. STEP 4. WHEN CIO APPROVES your docs, you will THEN be advised to send a full application to your specified Visa Office. This is when they will get a COPY of the docs in your CIO checklist and ORIGINALS of the Appendix A docs. One way or another half the originals and copies end up in CIO (they keep the IELTS and you provide a copy to VO with note saying Call Centre instructed you to send Original to CIO) and the other half originals/copies end up in VO. I hope I have it right!? Comment from Experts appreciated.
Thank you very much Pippin...1 more thing,do we need to send bank statement to CIO (my visa office checklist- appendix A; shows we have to send bank statement)

Chia

Jun 27, 2010
Pippin said:
i doubt about the copy of PCC point.!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Yes, Chia, I am also skeptical about sending a copy of the PCC, but it I couldn't find where CIO checklist included it...just in the VO Appendix A which is supposed to be copied. I plan to check again with Call Centre on Monday to confirm. It shouldn't be THIS complicated and confusing to so many of us. When I read the Backgrounder point 9, it sounded as if there was only one submission of the entire application to be done to CIO that would speed up the whole process, but Call Centre told me there are still two submissions (CIO and later VO), but both submissions contain all documents in original or copied form. I am still trying to figure out how to provide copies of transcripts to CIO when VO demands they be submitted in sealed envelopes! To be continued....
Dr. H....if your Appendix A requests bank statement then I presume it would be a copy to be sent to CIO in first pkg. I will post what I find out on Monday.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Pippin said:
Yes, Chia, I am also skeptical about sending a copy of the PCC, but it I couldn't find where CIO checklist included it...just in the VO Appendix A which is supposed to be copied. I plan to check again with Call Centre on Monday to confirm. It shouldn't be THIS complicated and confusing to so many of us. When I read the Backgrounder point 9, it sounded as if there was only one submission of the entire application to be done to CIO that would speed up the whole process, but Call Centre told me there are still two submissions (CIO and later VO), but both submissions contain all documents in original or copied form. I am still trying to figure out how to provide copies of transcripts to CIO when VO demands they be submitted in sealed envelopes! To be continued....
Dr. H....if your Appendix A requests bank statement then I presume it would be a copy to be sent to CIO in first pkg. I will post what I find out on Monday.
well pippin, i am waiting for monday...thanks again

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Hi

When we submit documents to CIO do we need to submit photocopy of all pages of our passport (principal applicant+spouse+child) to CIO even if they are blank. Pls advise if someone an idea regarding this.

Regards
Sachin

spiderman09

Jun 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 19, 2010
AOR Received.
October 20, 2010
IELTS Request
L-8,R-6.5,W-6,S-6 band 6.5
File Transfer...
FEB 2011 , 2nd AOR July 2011
count me in here!!! i sent my application to CIO on june 20 by courrier, unfortunately based on tracking site of fedex my application reached CIO on june 25 which is friday, i believed the date of receiving will be the date wherein the visa officer put a stamp received on my application, that may be after june 26 deadline for old system, i hope that they will not send it back to me and tell me to resubmit according to new rule, Anyway if ever that happens please count me in to this forum. good luck to all of us!!!!!

Chia

Jun 27, 2010
Sachin11 said:
Hi

When we submit documents to CIO do we need to submit photocopy of all pages of our passport (principal applicant+spouse+child) to CIO even if they are blank. Pls advise if someone an idea regarding this.

Regards
Sachin
yeah, definitely.!!

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all
how we can find out we are not over 1000, when we want to submit our doc. to sydney caz Ielts has 1 year expire date also police ceritficat also has limited, if we going to be over 1000 our application will be reject and if we want to apply next year ( if rule not change) we have to get another Ielts and ppc and again new letter for prof of fund for current pas 6 months. so as soon as this rule is on we have to sent our application each year if we can not get in in first year......
how we can find out this 1000 application per not not full at that time we submit our application??

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
unfortunate but true..
i don think derz a way to find it.!!

i invite any genius to hypothesize on this..

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Call Centre so busy today I've not been able to get through. Will try again later or Tuesday. Sorry to all for the delay but it is beyond my control. Will post when I have any info.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
All pages? i have 48 pages in my passport....
Not all pages, just the bio-data page (the personal info page).

Peace!!