+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LETS JOIN>>ALL Those who are planning to send application to CIO under NEW RULES

Ana.24

Jul 5, 2010
Hi,
Does anyone have any idea how long does it take for FBI Clearance letter?
Also is it mandatory for everyone or only for people who have been in USA for more than 6 months.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ana.24 said:
Hi,
Does anyone have any idea how long does it take for FBI Clearance letter?
Also is it mandatory for everyone or only for people who have been in USA for more than 6 months.
Also another question related to this:
Does the 6 months count only if done in one go or even if 6 trips of 1 month ea. done over 3 years will also require FBI Clearence?

Java363

Jun 11, 2010
Caribbean
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-09-2010
nikka_ganda68 said:
Good day everyone!

Can anyone help me, before we submit our application to Canada, we wanna know if "being married but not legally separated and at present is in a common law relationship" allowed in canada? My partner wants to apply, and he wants to include me in the application, including our two kids, is that allowable in canada?

thanks!
Hi there,

I am in the same situation and I found some information in OP2 and OP1 on the CIC website. Sorry I don't have the link available for you but this I know and what I have done.

CIC is asking for proof that the marriage has broken down and also proof that you and your present spouse are in fact in a common law relationship. You must prove that you are both living together and share the responsibilities of the home. So any documents you can find - purchases together, bills in both names with same address, health insurance documents, life insurance documents, and if you have children together would be a big plus, just show proof of parentage - like a birth certificate with both names. Your documents however, cannot be dated within the times of your application, they must be dated at least 1 year prior to application being sent.

Hope this helps.

Regards
J

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Can we staple the documents like forms, educational certificate, employment certificates of a single company etc or do we need to send the unattached sheets to the CIO. Please advise

Sachin

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
use paper clips which may hold upto 50 sheets, organise them in check list order and leave it to CIO to do the rest

Ana.24

Jul 5, 2010
What about the proof of funds.
I am in US right now and have most of my funds in a bank here. The remaining funds are there in India.

My CHC would be New Delhi. Can i show both these account statements for Proof of Funds or do i need to show everything from the Indian Bank?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Hi guys,
Trying to find confirmation of which originals and copies we need to send.

I know IELTS results and Police Certificates have to be originals, are everything else notarised copies? Birth/marriage certificates etc?

Also regarding proof of funds, does anyone know whether a student loan (which isn't payable unless you are earning over a certain salary) count towards debts for proof of funds?

We're noc 3131 Pharmacists - not sure if anyone else is applying under this category but if you ever use www.canadavisa.com they have the wrong NOC number they have 3142 for both Pharmacists and Physiotherapists which I think is wrong!

Thanks.

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Hello Everyone

I am arranging the documents for CIO and need answers for few questions if anyone can.

1) Can I send original affidavit for duties and responsibilities for hospitals I worked for or do i need to first get it photocopied and get it attested and send it to CIO.

2) Do we need stamp of rupees five on every documents we notarise or it should be just simple notarisation mentioning attested by notary public.

3) Also the notary public ask for valid outside india stamp. Do we need that on papers

Please reply

Thanks
Sachin

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Sachin11 said:
Hello Everyone

I am arranging the documents for CIO and need answers for few questions if anyone can.

1) Can I send original affidavit for duties and responsibilities for hospitals I worked for or do i need to first get it photocopied and get it attested and send it to CIO.

2) Do we need stamp of rupees five on every documents we notarise or it should be just simple notarisation mentioning attested by notary public.

3) Also the notary public ask for valid outside india stamp. Do we need that on papers

Please reply

Thanks
Sachin
simple notarisation mentioning attested by notary public, no need of stamp of rupees.
Get a reference letter from ur employer/supervisor mentioning your duties,duration etc and then get a photocopy of it.,finally notarise the photocopy

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Thanks a lot Dr. Hasib but I am unable to arrange one reference letter as supervisor not giving me this letter as I left this hospital 5 years ago. The HR can give me letter but would not show my duties and responsibilities so I want to submit an affidavit for the same.

Now my question is this for the same.
Hello Everyone

1) Can I send original affidavit for duties and responsibilities for this hospital to CIO or I should first get it photocopied and get it attested and send it to CIO.

Need your knowledge and advice

Sachin

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Sachin11 said:
Thanks a lot Dr. Hasib but I am unable to arrange one reference letter as supervisor not giving me this letter as I left this hospital 5 years ago. The HR can give me letter but would not show my duties and responsibilities so I want to submit an affidavit for the same.

Now my question is this for the same.
Hello Everyone

1) Can I send original affidavit for duties and responsibilities for this hospital to CIO or I should first get it photocopied and get it attested and send it to CIO.

Need your knowledge and advice

Sachin
Sachin,
I mada a mistake in my previous post.Employer reference letter should be original,not notarised copy. That means your affidavit should be original too.(However,Contract letters i.e employment contracts should be notarised copy)

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Thank you very much sir

Then I will post the originals affidavit and referece letters for the respective hospitals

Regards
Sachin

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sachin11 said:
Can we staple the documents like forms, educational certificate, employment certificates of a single company etc or do we need to send the unattached sheets to the CIO. Please advise

Sachin
check your visa office specific instructions on this - the Buffalo Office for example says "Use no binders, page protectors, report covers, etc; Avoid excessive use of paper clips. If the application has numerous supporting documents, please use an elastic band. Do not submit documents in separate envelopes."

Personally, I would not staple documents (if they need to photocopy it or scan the documents, it makes it much harder) - instead use a paper clip where necessary.

jpopc79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 29/11
IELTS Request
AUG 29/11 WITH FULL DOCS
Good day to all

I wish you all tgood luck. Me and my wife will apply soon, And this forum will help us a lot.

more power and good luck

nikka_ganda68

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Java363 said:
Hi there,

I am in the same situation and I found some information in OP2 and OP1 on the CIC website. Sorry I don't have the link available for you but this I know and what I have done.

CIC is asking for proof that the marriage has broken down and also proof that you and your present spouse are in fact in a common law relationship. You must prove that you are both living together and share the responsibilities of the home. So any documents you can find - purchases together, bills in both names with same address, health insurance documents, life insurance documents, and if you have children together would be a big plus, just show proof of parentage - like a birth certificate with both names. Your documents however, cannot be dated within the times of your application, they must be dated at least 1 year prior to application being sent.

Hope this helps.

Regards
J

Thanks J... we do have kids. We've been together for 5years now. I'm being optimistic about this so we could start a new and much better life in Canada soon. Just waiting for the IELTS before filing the application...

Thanks again and Good Luck for both of us...

nikka