Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Anyone heard anything from uOttawa?

I got admit for engineering management.

Waiting for electronic business technology

Leon777

Mar 20, 2019
Wow.. Congratulations...
I've applied for MA in economics since January. Tired of waiting though..

Raj_01

Oct 8, 2018
Hi everyone.. i have accepted offer from uottawa fir mengg ece..
What we are supposed to do after accepting the offer???
Plz.. help... m too confused

The offer doesn’t state tution fee .. and i am planning for education loan, so what should i do??

Leon777

Mar 20, 2019
I'm currently facing the same issue. I have accepted their offer and i don't know what is the next step ?

I wanted to pay the fees in order to have fee receipt for my study permit application but.... They asked me to wait until late june for registration..
So, i'm a bit confused... I want to proceed further with the study permit application but i can't without the tuition fee receipt.

And they asked me to use the admission letter they've sent in my offer of admission to present to the embassy. And i'm like.. Is this letter the official letter of acceptance ? And it doesn't even have the amount of tuition fees on yearly basis.

So confused

Raj_01

Oct 8, 2018
I went to idp consultant nd they suggested me to put estimated amount in my student account on uozone .. but m still confuse...

Raj_01

Oct 8, 2018
I'm currently facing the same issue. I have accepted their offer and i don't know what is the next step ?

I wanted to pay the fees in order to have fee receipt for my study permit application but.... They asked me to wait until late june for registration..
So, i'm a bit confused... I want to proceed further with the study permit application but i can't without the tuition fee receipt.

And they asked me to use the admission letter they've sent in my offer of admission to present to the embassy. And i'm like.. Is this letter the official letter of acceptance ? And it doesn't even have the amount of tuition fees on yearly basis.

So confused
Have you got any new info?