02-05-2018
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
11-08-2018
LANDED..........
God's will
Max821 said:
Anyone here who submitted pr application last Dec?
Hi, i am February applicant yet still waiting. i doubt because my 2 daughters were already adult.
and also my husband is working presently in other country. my husband might end his job this year. to stay in my home country and wait for their medical. hoping so. best regards to all applicant. God bless us all.

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to update

I got my dependents medical request on Feb 15, with a lot background materials need to provide, especially a lot of stuff need to provide for the relationship of spouse.

irish98

Jan 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26 2016 Returned April 30 2016 Resent May 2016
Doc's Request.
July 29 2016
AOR Received.
May 09 2016
Med's Request
July 29 2016
Med's Done....
Aug 12 2016
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello po kamusta na po.. any news po? May 2016 applicant here. Almost 7 months after medical, no news yet. Waiting parin sa interview at passport request. Hope everything will be fine especially sa mga sobrang tagal na naghihintay ng approval. Godbless us!

B. Gal

Feb 21, 2017
irish98 said:
Hello po kamusta na po.. any news po? May 2016 applicant here. Almost 7 months after medical, no news yet. Waiting parin sa interview at passport request. Hope everything will be fine especially sa mga sobrang tagal na naghihintay ng approval. Godbless us!

Hi,

Almost the same timeline tayo. Mei update ka na ba?
LCP under old-pathway
Dependent: Husband
OWP/ PR Application: May 2016
AOR: June 27, 2016
Medical:Aug 5, 2016 (husband)
OWP Approval: Aug 10, 2016

No update yet. Tumawag ako sa Immigration kanina ( Feb 21, 2017), 47 months average processing time daw.

i2016

Jan 9, 2017
B. Gal said:
Hi,

LCP under old-pathway

No update yet. Tumawag ako sa Immigration kanina ( Feb 21, 2017), 47 months average processing time daw.
Which country is your husband from? Was the medical request sent to your husband directly? Was the request sent by the Canadian embassy office located in the same country as your husband or was it sent by Vegreville office in Canada? Does medical request mean the file was transferred to the home country of the dependent?

irish98

Jan 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26 2016 Returned April 30 2016 Resent May 2016
Doc's Request.
July 29 2016
AOR Received.
May 09 2016
Med's Request
July 29 2016
Med's Done....
Aug 12 2016
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
B. Gal said:
Hi,

LCP under old-pathway

Wala pa po update til now ee, bale, Last week po ng Feb 2016 talaga kami nag submit ng application, binalik lang po dahil may kulang, kaya May 9 2016 na po ulit nareceive ng cic.
Sino po officer niyo? LZHL po samin..
Aug 12 po medical. 2 kids and husband.

Mil25

Sep 4, 2016
so I've got a question. I have all my documents ready to apply for pr except my husbands police certificate. he has applied for it and we r waiting for it. can I apply for pr without it with an explanation letter to provide it as soon a sweet receive it?

i2016

Jan 9, 2017
Mil25 said:
so I've got a question. I have all my documents ready to apply for pr except my husbands police certificate. he has applied for it and we r waiting for it. can I apply for pr without it with an explanation letter to provide it as soon a sweet receive it?
Please wait until you have Police Certificate to apply fro PR. Considering they require original certificate, last thing you want is to mail/courier this document separately from application and then have CIC look for it and match to your PR application. This could result in a delay of your application processing.

alexism

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hello guys

I have a question. My mom's OPEN WORK PERMIT is going to expire on April 17, 2017. And she needs to renew it now. What is the application kit for OPEN WORK PERMIT EXTENSION??

Please and thank yo

alexism

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
does anyone here ever experienced this? This is going to be long pleas bear with me

My mom submitted her PR application under Live In Caregiver last JUNE 2015 And up until now no PROGRESS.

She received her Open Work Permit September 2015. November 2015 we checked her ECAS and that was the only time we found out that they were asking for additional documents. Her ecas said that CIC SENT HER A CORRESPONDENCE but she disnt receive anything. No email no mail nothing. So we had to send a mail informing them that we didnt receive anything and please give more time to priovide the saiid documents. They asked for a DIVORCE PAPERS cus she only sent legal separation letter (she sent that too when she initially applied to come here to canada) and they were ok with it.

We only completed all the papers last AUGUST 2016. We aslo sent SCCHEDULE A form since they mentioned we didnt provide it.

Going forward my mom gave cic a call last month to ask for any progress since we never recived any news again. They told her that she needs to provide SCHEDULE A again. So frustrated cus we already did but we still sent it anyway.

My question now is how long do we still have to wait for this. It feels like we're not waiting for anything anymorw sincenits been almost 2 years and her application looks like its not moving at all

Please if anyone has an advicee

dna

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
alexism said:
Hello guys

I have a question. My mom's OPEN WORK PERMIT is going to expire on April 17, 2017. And she needs to renew it now. What is the application kit for OPEN WORK PERMIT EXTENSION??

Please and thank yo
I think she has to fill out the form APPLICATION TO CHANGE CONDITIONS, EXTEND MY STAY OR REMAIN IN CANADA AS A WORKER and next to this heading write (OPEN WORK PERMIT).

Mrgabriel

May 11, 2016
dna said:
I think she has to fill out the form APPLICATION TO CHANGE CONDITIONS, EXTEND MY STAY OR REMAIN IN CANADA AS A WORKER and next to this heading write (OPEN WORK PERMIT).
Just create an account in cic web then needed forms and docus will pop out. Fill it out and download. Voila!!! @3weeks time, they will send your extn. God Bless to us!!!

B. Gal

Feb 21, 2017
i2016 said:
Which country is your husband from? Was the medical request sent to your husband directly? Was the request sent by the Canadian embassy office located in the same country as your husband or was it sent by Vegreville office in Canada? Does medical request mean the file was transferred to the home country of the dependent?
Hi,

Sa Pilipinas po ang husband ko. Ung medical request nya directly naka address sknya from CIC Vegreville pero sa email ko nila sinend. Mei update ka na po ba sa application nyo?

B. Gal

Feb 21, 2017
irish98 said:
Wala pa po update til now ee, bale, Last week po ng Feb 2016 talaga kami nag submit ng application, binalik lang po dahil may kulang, kaya May 9 2016 na po ulit nareceive ng cic.
Sino po officer niyo? LZHL po samin..
Aug 12 po medical. 2 kids and husband.
Hello po hiningan po ba kayo ng proof of relationship nyo? Mei update na po ba kayo?