Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhievalencia said:
after interview today,PR na. next pickup the son. anyone here with experience for spplying travel permit in Makati Phils? not waiting for PR card. what are the requirements and how long?
thank you.
Congratulations , can I ask when do you have medical request ?

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ilovesummer said:
Congratulations mhievalencia
Hello, we see some updates now in January, do you have medical request or some update?

muthee

Mar 30, 2014
mhievalencia said:
better wait for the request for nbi. nbi is easy to apply as long as no name conflict.
hi when did you son go for his medical?my daughter's medical was received in November but I haven't heard anything from cic but praying to hear from them soon.God will answer our prayers

Max821

Nov 29, 2016
i2016 said:
Question for Max 821 - Under what program have you applied for the PR? Old pathway or new? I applied under the LCP program old pathway Option 2, sent documents on December 7, 2016 but have not received an email from CIC confirming that they started processing.
I did the old pathway. Option 1. Submitted my papers Dec 19 and got confirmation from cic via email that they recvd my application and they started processing it Dec 29.

gennybuen

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2016
Interview........
dec.23 2016
mhievalencia said:
Last may ang medical and payment last nov and passport req.
Congrats!

pr interview done last dec. 2016 and yet no passport request or pr completed received. Cic agent said it was sent to my GCkey account last dec. 12 2016. I asked help of MP in our area and said cic mailed the papers and it should be in my mailbox next week. Sana dumating na ppr.

i2016

Jan 9, 2017
Max821 said:
I did the old pathway. Option 1. Submitted my papers Dec 19 and got confirmation from cic via email that they recvd my application and they started processing it Dec 29.
Are you single or have dependents? Regarding your open work permit - I think you have to resubmit your open work permit application with a correct processing fee and quote your Live-in caregiver PR application case number so CIC can link the Open work permit application to your PR application.

Reactions: Jehovah1980

ilovesummer

Aug 15, 2016
gennybuen said:
Congrats!

pr interview done last dec. 2016 and yet no passport request or pr completed received. Cic agent said it was sent to my GCkey account last dec. 12 2016. I asked help of MP in our area and said cic mailed the papers and it should be in my mailbox next week. Sana dumating na ppr.
Hi , mine was ppr first ( dependents ) , still waiting for interview. 6 weeks waiting

danecarlisle

Sep 18, 2012
Ktel28 said:
Hi there. We have the same timeline. I already have my confirmation on January 12th. They emailed me last Nov 30 for my confirmation.
hi, is the confirmation you have mentioned the interview/decision made email? thanks

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'll post this here also:

Does anyone have any experience in hiring (getting LMIA and Visa) for a friend as a Live-in-caregiver + her child from overseas?
We are looking into hiring a live-in caregiver, but have a friend overseas that has experience in this type of work and is fluent in English, and figured, why not her.
Responses and experiences appreciated

Max821

Nov 29, 2016
i2016 said:
Are you single or have dependents? Regarding your open work permit - I think you have to resubmit your open work permit application with a correct processing fee and quote your Live-in caregiver PR application case number so CIC can link the Open work permit application to your PR application.
Single and no dependents so hopefully it will be a quick process. I resubmitted my open work permit application, even though my current work permit is valid until December 2017

i2016

Jan 9, 2017
Max821 said:
Single and no dependents so hopefully it will be a quick process. I resubmitted my open work permit application, even though my current work permit is valid until December 2017
Just received email from CIC, they started processing my application on Jan 20th!