+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Roah

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
comforter said:
Hello Roah for your extension did you use online or paper application?

Hello!
I sent the package to Vegreville ( Paper )
It took almo 6 weeks before i got the work permit in the mail

esil

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
6474 LCP Application ....PR/OWP
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 Refused app..: 20-Feb-2016 re-send app....: 25-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
IMM5406; 5669 Visa Officer :..... LZHL
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016 OWP approved: 01-June-2016 PR Eligibility: 15-June-2016
File Transfer...
to Abu Dhabi 15-June-2016 PR Option1 old pathway
Med's Request
19-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
11-08-2018
LANDED..........
God's will
2 days more.... Merry Christmas to all![flash=200,200]http://God speed our application[/flash]

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm confusing if I need to contact the office in HONGKONG, this is the letter CIC sent to me in Aug 2016, I'm waiting they didnt send me anything.

Can anyone help me? Do I need to contact the CIC? Do I need to contact Hongkong office for the background check?

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class.It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass medical and background checks even if they are not applying
to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and your family members have passed the medicals and background checks.

[X] The family member(s) you have listed on your application are required to undergo immigration examination pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations whether or not they have been included for concurrent processing for permanent residence. Failure to comply with our instructions may result in your application for permanent residence being refused. Our office in Hong Kong will be contacting your family members. In
the meantime if you are in contact with your family members please encourage them to comply with all requests as their compliance will help to ensure timely processing of your application.

Please Note: Failure to notify this office of any change in address of your family
members overseas will result in a delay of your permanent resident application. If they move during the processing of your application, please provide the new address where they can be contacted.

You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Internet

web site at CIC

Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm confusing if I need to contact the office in HONGKONG, this is the letter CIC sent to me in Aug 2016, I'm waiting they didnt send me anything.

Can anyone help me? Do I need to contact the CIC? Do I need to contact Hong kong office for the background check?

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are there anyone has same timeline with me? I sent my files in June 6, 2016. Do you have any update these days? It seems slow now. We wish it go fast.

Max821

Nov 29, 2016
Hi! Everyone nend some guidance on my pr application. I submitted my documents last dec 19 and received email confirmation from CIC that they recvd my application and it's now in process. However, today I recvd in the mail returned open work permit application directory to insufficient payment made. I paid 100 online and not 155. I think then thought, I am applying for the regular work permit which costs 155. What should I do? Please help.

Max821

Nov 29, 2016
Hi everyone! Need some guidance on own. I submitted my docs for pr application and owp. CIC returned my owp documents due to wrong fee sent. Website shows 100 as the fee for owp and 155 for work permit. I am quite sure I paid the correct fee. Maybe they thought I am applying for the regular work permit. What should I do? Please help

Mil25

Sep 4, 2016
Max821 said:
Hi everyone! Need some guidance on own. I submitted my docs for pr application and owp. CIC returned my owp documents due to wrong fee sent. Website shows 100 as the fee for owp and 155 for work permit. I am quite sure I paid the correct fee. Maybe they thought I am applying for the regular work permit. What should I do? Please help
open work permit fee for live in caregivers is 155

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Max821 said:
Hi! Everyone nend some guidance on my pr application. I submitted my documents last dec 19 and received email confirmation from CIC that they recvd my application and it's now in process. However, today I recvd in the mail returned open work permit application directory to insufficient payment made. I paid 100 online and not 155. I think then thought, I am applying for the regular work permit which costs 155. What should I do? Please help.
You should pay 255 for the work permit, 100 plus 155.

i2016

Jan 9, 2017
Question for Max 821 - Under what program have you applied for the PR? Old pathway or new? I applied under the LCP program old pathway Option 2, sent documents on December 7, 2016 but have not received an email from CIC confirming that they started processing.

mhievalencia

May 12, 2014
after interview today,PR na. next pickup the son. anyone here with experience for spplying travel permit in Makati Phils? not waiting for PR card. what are the requirements and how long?
thank you.

ilovesummer

Aug 15, 2016
mhievalencia said:
after interview today,PR na. next pickup the son. anyone here with experience for spplying travel permit in Makati Phils? not waiting for PR card. what are the requirements and how long?
thank you.

Congratulations mhievalencia

Max821

Nov 29, 2016
Hi i2016 ! I initially planned on using the new pathway but ended up submitting my application using the old pathway. ICAS is taking forever to assess my credentials and I don't want to waste more time. I submitted last Dec 19. Got an an email from cic that they recvd my application Dec 29. Hoping that it won't take long.

Max821

Nov 29, 2016
Can anyone please advise on the easiest way to get nbi clearance. Do I really need to go to the consul Vancouver ?
Also, is it really a requirement. Or there'should a possibility that cic won't ask for it? I submitted my application last December and it wasn't returned. I'm assuming it is ok.