+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

ilovesummer

Aug 15, 2016
Hi Whyv15, naipasa mo na passport ng anak mo? Anong kasamang docs? Yung sayo passport sinned mo or zerox ng passport?
Thank you

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ilovesummer said:
Hi Whyv15, naipasa mo na passport ng anak mo? Anong kasamang docs? Yung sayo passport sinned mo or zerox ng passport?
Thank you
Yes napasa na paasport of my depedant, letter,appendixb and photos of my son but i was confuse coz until now no email yet for my interview i paid the 490 last 23rd how come i never receive email yet? Usually it should be 5 days after paing right am i correct?

ilovesummer

Aug 15, 2016
ilovesummer said:
Ay sorry Whyv15 dko sure kung 5 days. Sa end mo anong pinasa mo?3 appendix b ang sinend mo?
whyv15 said:
Yes napasa na paasport of my depedant, letter,appendixb and photos of my son but i was confuse coz until now no email yet for my interview i paid the 490 last 23rd how come i never receive email yet? Usually it should be 5 days after paing right am i correct?
Saan mo pala pinadala?LB.C

ilovesummer

Aug 15, 2016
whyv15 said:
ilovesummer said:
Saan mo pala pinadala?LB.C
I mean sa part mo anong docs ang pinasa mo?ilang appendix b?

mhievalencia

May 12, 2014
isang appendix B lang ginawa namin.

Good news, received email for interview pero Jan. 12th pa. ang question ko lang, do they usually release the passport after interview pa or before?
I'm planning to schedule my flight as soon as i finish the interview on the 12th.

lalita1

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
sorry to bother you again with this but I DONT UNDERSTAND FILIPINO! and I do follow the forum regularly and do love to read your updates, and to understand them, haha.
please, if you can, write in English so the non filipinos ones can understand you, thanks.

mhievalencia,
I do not have an interviewed schedule yet, but, are we able to travel with the tourist visa and without the PR card? Because I would live to also visit my family as soon as I can. I am not sure but I think we have to wait for our PR card for about two months.

CHEERS TO EVERYBODY AND PATIENCE!
Laura

mhievalencia

May 12, 2014
lalita1,
are you the principal applicant or the dependents?
if you are the principal applicants, will be good to wait for you interview so you can get your permanent resident papers before going out of canada. if you need to come back to canada, PR card is required but you can apply for a travel permit in the philippines. will take 1 week and $50 fee at visa global makati. for dependents, no PR card until you land in canada and will be good to wait for their passports with the visa before landing to canada instead of a tourist visa.

Max821

Nov 29, 2016
Hi! I just want to share! I've already met the 2 year requirement. I am going to try the new pathway (caring for children pathway) because i heard this procesa is quicker. But i am still waiting for the ECA. I still havent recvd my ICAS documents. Im not sure how long their process takes.

lalita1

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhievalencia said:
lalita1,
are you the principal applicant or the dependents?
if you are the principal applicants, will be good to wait for you interview so you can get your permanent resident papers before going out of canada. if you need to come back to canada, PR card is required but you can apply for a travel permit in the philippines. will take 1 week and $50 fee at visa global makati. for dependents, no PR card until you land in canada and will be good to wait for their passports with the visa before landing to canada instead of a tourist visa.
Thanks mhievalencia,
Im the principal applicant, no dependents. I am thinking about leaving BEFORE my interview since they have not schedule and interview yet. I do have the multiple entrance visa and technically I am not a permanent resident until after the interview. After the interview you are landed and you need to wait 6 weeks for the PR card in order to leave.
Question for you or the others: how long after the complete application email did you get your interview date email? Its been a week since I paid and I have not gotten the interview date! I am getting worried.

ps: Im not filipino ;-/ but glad thanks for the info.

lalita1

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question;
I got the PR application completed email on November 17 so far they have not contacted me for the interview. I am getting anxious :eek:
How long after the application completed email did you get the date for the landing interview?

please help!!!
thanks and best of lucks for all ;D

Bhernzie

Aug 19, 2013
Hi there..just want to ask what to bring on interview I dont have interview yet but unfortunately my email from CIC that my application is completed was gone:( dont know what happened to my emails...do we have to bring that letter from CIC that our application is completed on interview or not..TIA

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
lalita1 said:
Question;
I got the PR application completed email on November 17 so far they have not contacted me for the interview. I am getting anxious :eek:
How long after the application completed email did you get the date for the landing interview?

please help!!!
thanks and best of lucks for all ;D
hi there,
my application was completed last November 16, and just like you I'm still waiting for immigration centre Ottawa to contact me for the interview. from what immigration centre are you based?

Seiramae

Nov 4, 2015
Hi there,

What are your timeline????
I passed my application july 2015. My husband had his medical last april 12,2016, until now no email from cic...

Thanks...

Max821

Nov 29, 2016
Hi! Im planning to apply for pr via the new pathway. May i ask how long it took for you to have your credentials assessed? I submitted my oct 18 to ICAS. Until now no new updates on the status yet.