AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2016
Interview........
dec.23 2016
I'm just wondering if March 2015 applicants have received medical requests for their dependants already.It's getting slower these past few weeks. Any updates, please. Thanks a lot.

Ktel28

Oct 6, 2015
hi everyone :) I'm new here. Just wanna ask if someone here experienced not receiving any AOR from the cic? They received my application July 29, 2015. And I checked it online it says we started processing your application August 27, 2015. But still at this time I haven't received any AOR from them. Is it possible that they're not sending any AOR? But still they process it? Thanks! Hoping for a response

robzxy

May 26, 2013
Ktel28 said:
hi everyone :) I'm new here. Just wanna ask if someone here experienced not receiving any AOR from the cic? They received my application July 29, 2015. And I checked it online it says we started processing your application August 27, 2015. But still at this time I haven't received any AOR from them. Is it possible that they're not sending any AOR? But still they process it? Thanks! Hoping for a response
Well, technically that AOR is the message that tells you that your "application is in process".

By the way we have the same timeline. July 29 cic received my application. AOR is Aug.27.

I pray we get our open work permit soon.

fafa1004

Jan 5, 2013
neng23 said:
Thank you Robcojuangco3

Just wanna clarify this...

PROCESSING FEE for principal applicant 550 + spouse 550 + dependent child 13 yrs old 150 = 1,250.00

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE
for principal applicant 490 + spouse 490 + dependent child 13 yrs old (exempted) = 980

OPEN WORK PERMIT FEE
for principal applicant - 155

so the total payment upon submission of application is 2,385.00

Guys is my friend paying the right payment????

I've check on CIC payment guidelines for open work permit fee it is stated the following.....

" If you are applying for an Open Work Permit, you must pay the $100 Open Work Permit Holder fee in addition to the Work Permit fee of $ 155."

My friend is a little bit confuse regarding the exact payment for open work permit....

Thank you guyz for sharing your ides regarding this one.
As far as I know , you DON'T HAVE TO pay right of Permanent Residence fee when you submit PR application. You can pay it later , when you reached Decision made stage. ( I capitalize you don't have to because you may pay for it now , if you want and have enough money but if you have tight budget , don't let this fee restrain your application). Some people said, pay it ahead may speed up the process. Well may be yes may be not. I didn't pay my right of Permanent Residence fee ahead but my processing time was still quite fast.

LCP is exempt from this open work permit holder fee but to be honest , I paid for this extra 100 fee because I want to play safe (when I called CIC, one agent told I have to pay and another told I don't have to). If you read this thread from the beginning, I am sure one member get email from CIC stated LCP doesn't have to pay for open work permit holder fee.

In conclusion the amount your friend MUST pay prior submit the application :
PROCESSING FEE =1250
WORK PERMIT FEE =155

All together will be $ 1405

And she/he can pay right of PR fee in the later stage

Robcojuangco3

Sep 9, 2013
Surrey B.C. Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2015
Doc's Request.
15-08-2015/ 04/15/2016
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
neng23 said:
Thank you Robcojuangco3

Just wanna clarify this...

PROCESSING FEE for principal applicant 550 + spouse 550 + dependent child 13 yrs old 150 = 1,250.00

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE
for principal applicant 490 + spouse 490 + dependent child 13 yrs old (exempted) = 980

OPEN WORK PERMIT FEE
for principal applicant - 155

so the total payment upon submission of application is 2,385.00

Guys is my friend paying the right payment????

I've check on CIC payment guidelines for open work permit fee it is stated the following.....

" If you are applying for an Open Work Permit, you must pay the $100 Open Work Permit Holder fee in addition to the Work Permit fee of $ 155."

My friend is a little bit confuse regarding the exact payment for open work permit....

Thank you guyz for sharing your ides regarding this one.
Hindi pa po babayaran yung Right Permanent Residency, bago po ang interview CIC email you about the submiting the residence fee. Ung PR fee lng muna po.
Open permit po 155

Ktel28

Oct 6, 2015
robzxy said:
Well, technically that AOR is the message that tells you that your "application is in process".

By the way we have the same timeline. July 29 cic received my application. AOR is Aug.27.

I pray we get our open work permit soon.

Thanks for the reply :) But you received an AOR from them. But not me. Is that possible? I just checked mine thru online and it says we started processing your application August 27. So I am very confused and worried not receiving an AOR from them. Hopefully we get our OP soon.

fafa1004

Jan 5, 2013
lela said:
Unfortunately nothing yet although i applied on 20th :(. Im afraid that coz we moved they got confused and God's knows .
My friend changed her address but her OWP was sent to her old address.
I think it might take awhile before they update any change you made online.

Either you wait until 4 months and call CIC back or make a contact with whoever moved to your old address and ask if there is any letter for you.

Hope you get your OWP soon

robzxy

May 26, 2013
Ktel28 said:
Thanks for the reply :) But you received an AOR from them. But not me. Is that possible? I just checked mine thru online and it says we started processing your application August 27. So I am very confused and worried not receiving an AOR from them. Hopefully we get our OP soon.
I think you misunderstood me. You do not need to receive your AOR if, like i have said, YOUR APPLICATION IS ALREADY IN PROCESS. Some people receive AoR and some doesn't. Whats important is your Online Ecas account. so dont get worried!

Lets update each other if we receive owp :)

Ktel28

Oct 6, 2015
robzxy said:
I think you misunderstood me. You do not need to receive your AOR if, like i have said, YOUR APPLICATION IS ALREADY IN PROCESS. Some people receive AoR and some doesn't. Whats important is your Online Ecas account. so dont get worried!

Lets update each other if we receive owp :)

Thank you for clearing my mind :) less worried for me now. I will update if anything changes ;)

lela

May 14, 2013
Ktel28 said:
Dont worry be happy at least you know they start processing it. Mine from June havent started yet, so thats good news ;)

lela

May 14, 2013
fafa1004 said:
My friend changed her address but her OWP was sent to her old address.
I think it might take awhile before they update any change you made online.

Either you wait until 4 months and call CIC back or make a contact with whoever moved to your old address and ask if there is any letter for you.

Hope you get your OWP soon
thank you I will wait no choice and I'll call them. But its wired that they have started even the pr to process it. I dont know why but it's something that I doesnt seems right to me :(.

lela

May 14, 2013
CHEERSMAN said:
hI,

Can someone help me.

Can I apply for a work permit inspite of being a PR of Canada. It sounds absurd. But can it be possible.
Just wanted a reply.

Cheersman
I think you cant do that base on cic :

May I send my open work permit application and permanent residence applications separately?

Yes. If you did not send an open work permit application with your permanent residence application, you can send it separately. Write, “Open Work Permit — Live-in Caregiver” on the top of the application form.

Note, however, that if your application for permanent residence in Canada cannot be located, the application for an open work permit may be refused. This is why we advise you to submit both applications at the same time.

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
Robcojuangco3 said:
PR for Principal and Spouse 550each x2= 1,100
Dependant 150
OPEN PERMIT 155
The principal and other adult depedants need to provide ScheduleA. Background declaration.
Note: lesson for the other applicants, dont forget to submit that form, this was my prob. Before, I forgot to submit my husband's schedule A. So the cic returned my application.
Thanks Robcojuangco... does her husband also have to submit a Police clearance certificate or NBI from Philippines and include it in her application package?

Thank you

Robcojuangco3

Sep 9, 2013
Surrey B.C. Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2015
Doc's Request.
15-08-2015/ 04/15/2016
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
neng23 said:
Thanks Robcojuangco... does her husband also have to submit a Police clearance certificate or NBI from Philippines and include it in her application package?

Thank you
The Principal and her husband and all dependants ages18 above need to submit
Schedule A background declaration
NBI clearance from the Philippines or police clearance if they work to other countries