+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Em11

Jan 28, 2016
you need to call them and make sure they they actually look into YOUR account. Tell them that you want an update on your account, you should give them your UCI number
thanks Joey i called again and insisted they look into my account.

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
UPDate my OWP was sent on May 11th 2017. It was sent to my employers address.
So now i am trying to get in touch with my previous employer to see if they received it.
wow 7 days after they started processing! amazing. I am hoping so badly that we get our soon, the processing started on july 19th

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
UPDate my OWP was sent on May 11th 2017. It was sent to my employers address.
So now i am trying to get in touch with my previous employer to see if they received it.
Hey my dear!!! Its a strange thing because usually they tell you wait 16 weeks.

Call them!!!! Because if it sent somewhere and it get destroyed

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
When you call them tell them you applied for open work permit dont talk about the PR. Tell them its pass the processing time

Em11

Jan 28, 2016
Hey my dear!!! Its a strange thing because usually they tell you wait 16 weeks.

Call them!!!! Because if it sent somewhere and it get destroyed
I asked them to send me a replacement but they said before they do i have to go to my old address to confirm that they didnt get it. Its been 2 months and my employers never told me if they got mail for me. i will keep on calling them because i believe they moved. If not i will call immigration again and apply for a replacement. Funny i changed my address 2 days before they issued the wp but my new address was not updated in their system as yet so they sent it to my previous address. im just happy it was sent out.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
This is my updated timeline:

OWP& PR Recieved April 3,2017
Start Processing. April 27,2017
OWP Issued May 5, 2017
Waited 16weeks Just picked it up July 25!!! Lord keep us through this process!!

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016

OWP Issued May 5, 2017
wow yours is just over 7 days too! ours is coming up to 7 days tomorrow, I hope we get some surprise mail soon!!!

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

OWP Issued May 5, 2017
How come you wait for 16 weeks not to pick up? is there mail to slow or you miss your mail? It spent my 3 month to process my Open work permit, we wish now they process fast.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
How come you wait for 16 weeks not to pick up? is there mail to slow or you miss your mail? It spent my 3 month to process my Open work permit, we wish now they process fast.
No my family address i am not there often due to my job. My Aunt said she knew a letter came but thought it was tax stuff

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
We have to continue praying for them to clean up those under this program. Because while we are here rejoicing we have to remember those applications are lost in the system.

I orders my Gcsm notes of my Pr application. And everything appears to be in order. I realized i accidentally cancelled my lawyer and from the notes i was able to it.

Thats why the work permit went to my home address. It was suppose to go to my lawyer. Its good to see but i dont want to see anymore unless i see an unusual delay in my PR application.

Knowledge is power. But as long as i see things moving. So they are looking into my criminal checks, security and eligibility....medical appears to be set up only for my dependents. I see the name of my case officer. I can pray for all who are handling my case.

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
We have to continue praying for them to clean up those under this program. Because while we are here rejoicing we have to remember those applications are lost in the system.

I orders my Gcsm notes of my Pr application. And everything appears to be in order. I realized i accidentally cancelled my lawyer and from the notes i was able to it.

Thats why the work permit went to my home address. It was suppose to go to my lawyer. Its good to see but i dont want to see anymore unless i see an unusual delay in my PR application.

Knowledge is power. But as long as i see things moving. So they are looking into my criminal checks, security and eligibility....medical appears to be set up only for my dependents. I see the name of my case officer. I can pray for all who are handling my case.

Where are you seeing all of this information?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
You have to request it on the website under access to information Act or something like that. I will look up the link and post it.

So basically under the law you can request access to information to your immigration details pertaining to any immigration matter