+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

lalita1

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
Im Laura and will file my application for PR and OWP, I hope that by February 1st. Nice meeting you all and I hope you all have the beast of lucks. I have a couple of situations that I need help with.

1) I do not have, for my first two employers the statement of earnings and the other paper that shows the employer payments to the government. I only have the T4s for the three employers
Does anybody have this problem? what will it happen with my application?

2) If everything goes well and I get the OWP and my contract ends I am planning to travel and stay outside the country for a while (4 months or six) to spend time with my old parents and daughter, will it be a problem since I wont have an employer to write me a letter? I will have my visitor visa yes.

thanks!!! I ll be reading you guys every day :-*

Teefw

Jan 4, 2016
ellaine said:
Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me regarding the requirements to hire a live-in caregiver? Is it possible to hire my brother in the Philippines as live-in caregiver?Thanks very much and Happy new year.
It is possible only if your brother is a Registered Nurse with experiences in handling babies, toddlers, elderly, and those with highly medical needs. If you will hire your brother to take care of your children, then i guess refusal will be there, (Officer will think that since he is your family he may not work with you), if you will hire him to take care of your highly medical need children, then a chance is still low, so far, some rejection are filing up in CIC due to employer is a relative. What you can help your brother to be a caregiver in Canada is to help him look an employer to work as an Elderly Caregiver and with Disabilities. And also, please be informed as CIC in Manila now, went so far strict in assessing the work experiences made by applicant, you need your brother to have at least an exposures of any cares in the Philippines, to be able to satisfy the CIC requirements and most importantly is the Visa Officer.

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Hi guys just wanna ask some questions about TRV hope you can help me these are my questions:

1.) what do i put about purpose of visit Canada is it returning worker?
2.) how much do i need to put for the funds?
3.) dates you plan to stay in canada?
4.) name,relation,address to whom i stay in Canada is it my Employer?

Its all about details to visit Canada please help me

I know its a lot but i need your help guys thanks

esil

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
6474 LCP Application ....PR/OWP
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 Refused app..: 20-Feb-2016 re-send app....: 25-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
IMM5406; 5669 Visa Officer :..... LZHL
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016 OWP approved: 01-June-2016 PR Eligibility: 15-June-2016
File Transfer...
to Abu Dhabi 15-June-2016 PR Option1 old pathway
Med's Request
19-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
11-08-2018
LANDED..........
God's will
whyv15 said:
Hi guys just wanna ask some questions about TRV hope you can help me these are my questions:

Hi whyv 15 go to this site for your querries http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sharing-timeline-for-recent-online-trv-application-from-within-canada-t190154.0.html

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
esil said:
Hi whyv 15 go to this site for your querries http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sharing-timeline-for-recent-online-trv-application-from-within-canada-t190154.0.html
Hi Esil thanks how's your paper now? My friend submitted last Oct.1st then she got her owp Dec.31 hope ours will arrive soon...

esil

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
6474 LCP Application ....PR/OWP
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 Refused app..: 20-Feb-2016 re-send app....: 25-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
IMM5406; 5669 Visa Officer :..... LZHL
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016 OWP approved: 01-June-2016 PR Eligibility: 15-June-2016
File Transfer...
to Abu Dhabi 15-June-2016 PR Option1 old pathway
Med's Request
19-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
11-08-2018
LANDED..........
God's will
whyv15 said:
Hi Esil thanks how's your paper now? My friend submitted last Oct.1st then she got her owp Dec.31 hope ours will arrive soon...
Hi Whyv 15 my application might still in limbo. I didnt received AIP yet. Anyway, is your friend single? Keep praying and stay strong. i know God is always there.

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
lalita1 said:
Hello guys,
Im Laura and will file my application for PR and OWP, I hope that by February 1st. Nice meeting you all and I hope you all have the beast of lucks. I have a couple of situations that I need help with.

1) I do not have, for my first two employers the statement of earnings and the other paper that shows the employer payments to the government. I only have the T4s for the three employers
Does anybody have this problem? what will it happen with my application?

2) If everything goes well and I get the OWP and my contract ends I am planning to travel and stay outside the country for a while (4 months or six) to spend time with my old parents and daughter, will it be a problem since I wont have an employer to write me a letter? I will have my visitor visa yes.

thanks!!! I ll be reading you guys every day :-*

FYI. Check your Photo Requirements before you submit your applications. They changed it last month. Size is much bigger than the old photo specs.

And, the Generic Application Form..

Thanks!

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
whyv15 said:

Hi,

My answer is based on my experience when I applied a TRV last year.
1. Work
2. Put your monthly Net Salary
3. Base your answer on the validity of your work permit
4. Your employer

Hope these helps... Good Luck!

*** make sure your Work Permit is still valid when you apply and when you come back in Canada

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dimi2015 said:
Hi,

My answer is based on my experience when I applied a TRV last year.
1. Work
2. Put your monthly Net Salary
3. Base your answer on the validity of your work permit
4. Your employer

Hope these helps... Good Luck!

Thanks for your answer yah i already check the photos and forms thanks

*** make sure your Work Permit is still valid when you apply and when you come back in Canada

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
esil said:
Hi Whyv 15 my application might still in limbo. I didnt received AIP yet. Anyway, is your friend single? Keep praying and stay strong. i know God is always there.

Yes i know my friend is single but my my other friend she submitted Oct.5 and she just received her owp yesterday her boss said they got last Dec.29 but they are out of town lucky to them...me too i didnt received AIP let's just wait and pray.

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
hanz said:
hi guys do you have any news in regard to your owp? October applicant :) :)
Did you receive AIP? Or emial confirmation? What is the date like my friends Oct.1 and Oct5 they both got owp how about you what's the date?