Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omg!!!

my wife got the email just now saying "permanent residence authorized", says that the process is complete and that the Etobicoke Ontario office will be in contact to schedule an appointment!!!

does anyone know how long it will take for them to co tact about the oath taking interview?

Also I ordered the gcms papers last week, maybe it helped push through the application.
Nice, good news, congratulations

Reactions: joeythecat

Sanyasab

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
November 2016
omg!!!

my wife got the email just now saying "permanent residence authorized", says that the process is complete and that the Etobicoke Ontario office will be in contact to schedule an appointment!!!

does anyone know how long it will take for them to co tact about the oath taking interview?

Also I ordered the gcms papers last week, maybe it helped push through the application.
Congratulations! That's a really good news...Hopefully we all get good news soon...

Reactions: joeythecat

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
So I ordered the notes end of last week and yesterday we got the letter from cic saying "Permanent Residence Authorized" and the Etobicoke Ontario office will be in contact, to schedule a interview I assume.

My question, on the cic website it still says:

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Shouldn't it say that the final decision has been made? or does that happen after the interview?

What is the next step in this? and does anyone know what happens at that interview?

Also, I can't help but think that by ordering the notes might have sped up the process.

Last edited:

Vnstfbn98

Jan 12, 2018
omg!!!

I just got the same email :)

Vnstfbn98

Jan 12, 2018
My Ecas profile shows “ decision made”. But I didn’t have my interview yet.
Is this normal? When I click on it, it doesn’t give me any details.
Anybody else is experiencing the same thing?

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Ecas profile shows “ decision made”. But I didn’t have my interview yet.
Is this normal? When I click on it, it doesn’t give me any details.
Anybody else is experiencing the same thing?
Can I ask you if you are in GTA, Toronto?

Andreah

Dec 30, 2014
omg!!!

I just got the same letter saying decision made "permanent residence authorized"

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Ottawa will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.
All fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in Ottawa when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document.

yayyyyyyyy congrats to us

how about Lanina anything on your end?

Sanyasab

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
November 2016
I just got the same letter saying decision made "permanent residence authorized"

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Ottawa will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.
All fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in Ottawa when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document.

yayyyyyyyy congrats to us

how about Lanina anything on your end?
Congratulations!

Reactions: Andreah

Em11

Jan 28, 2016
I'm genuinely happy and excited for everyone. glad that things r moving along. I am a April 2017 applicant and waiting to get medical request. hopefully it comes soon.

maryazab

Feb 2, 2018
Hello again everyone! I just wanted to repost/update my timeline. I'm single and don't have any dependants. I used the old pathway.

PR Application sent to Vegreville:
October 13, 2017

Received by the cic:
October 18, 2017

Application Started:
December 7, 2017

OWP approved and Eligibility email:
January 24, 2018

PR application completed:
February 28, 2018

Interview schedule:
March 14, 2018

Do not be discourage and have faith.
:)

Vnstfbn98

Jan 12, 2018
Hello again everyone! I just wanted to repost/update my timeline. I'm single and don't have any dependants. I used the old pathway.

PR Application sent to Vegreville:
October 13, 2017

Received by the cic:
October 18, 2017

Application Started:
December 7, 2017

OWP approved and Eligibility email:
January 24, 2018

PR application completed:
February 28, 2018

Interview schedule:
March 14, 2018

Do not be discourage and have faith.
:)
Wow congrats!! Your application was processed really fast!

Reactions: Andreah