+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Less marks in maths

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Do they accept less marks ?
What you asking in this age of STEM is pretty radical. No one will take a failure in Math as a good omen. I also note your other subjects dependent on Math are also low. I would suggest a year of getting your math at a college before regular school. That lack of Math is like an anchor on your hopes in Canada; get it cleared away. Don't hunt for new lows to get around your lack of this Subject.

Last edited:

bmanirudh

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
The thing is you have to study Computer science which is math-intensive. Say you get admission, you will have to struggle later on. Improve your math skills, go try SAT Math.....
Best of Luck !!!!

Sep 28, 2021
What you asking in this age of STEM is pretty radical. No one will take a failure in Math as a good omen. I also note your other subjects dependent on Math are also low. I would suggest a year of getting your math at a college before regular school. That lack of Math is like an anchor on your hopes in Canada; get it cleared away. Don't hunt for new lows to get around your lack of this Subject.
Pls help me I got 46 in maths and 62% in 12th
Which course should I take in Canada
Which college would accept me

Jan 28, 2022
Hi manveer
Bro did where are you currently did you got your visa or not just curious because i have somewhat same scores and i am also concerned about my maths as i only have 48 percentage in it

Jan 28, 2022
Pls help me I got 46 in maths and 62% in 12th
Which course should I take in Canada
Which college would accept me
Simran did you got your study visa just curious because i have almost same grades in maths and same percentage too and i was also quite concerned about my application . I have also applied in 3 colleges for computer system technician course