+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Left application number and UCI blank

juhanjuhanjuhan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
A few weeks ago, I submitted a sponsorship application for my common law and we left the UCI and application number fields blank because we do not
know if he had any. I read on some threads that he should have a UCI number. My partner's status is undocumented since he came here as a tourist through ETA a
and the document doesn't seem to have a UCI on nor application number on it.

Is the application in risk of getting refused? Thank you for all the answers ahead.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
A few weeks ago, I submitted a sponsorship application for my common law and we left the UCI and application number fields blank because we do not
know if he had any. I read on some threads that he should have a UCI number. My partner's status is undocumented since he came here as a tourist through ETA a
and the document doesn't seem to have a UCI on nor application number on it.

Is the application in risk of getting refused? Thank you for all the answers ahead.
They will find the UCI number for him (if there is one already) and it won't have an application number until it's entered into the system. Neither of these points worth worrying about.

juhanjuhanjuhan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
They will find the UCI number for him (if there is one already) and it won't have an application number until it's entered into the system. Neither of these points worth worrying about.
He doesn't recall having a UCI number and I checked his ETA and there's nothing there. Thank you for replying : ]