09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
F
So long as you are actually moving there, then all is fine. The problem is from your first statement that you weren't.

That the Universities of SK and R don't offer the ideal course isn't relevant. If that's the case, then you should be looking at a study permit to go to Canada to study at a university you wish to attend, or for provincial nomination to the location of a university you do want to study in.

The purpose of provincial nomination is not 'I might move there in about 18 months if there's a good option at the time'. It's supposed to be 'I intend to move to that specific province, try to make a life there, and only go somewhere else if that doesn't work out after my arrival'.
first of all only uni of SK offers my related education that is much more costlier, tym consumer and requirements are quite high compare to my strength.
Secondly I am alwaz concern abt doing job in SK and future development, If I can't make a reasonable future growth in any org without canadian degree, or cant evn get a decent job without canadian degree, what should b concern there then???
U are talking abt study permit, but the fact is I am not going there for study bro, study is a second choice which depends on the job market requirements. Whereas a big no of PR is recommending to get a canadian degree for a better future there. So, for JOB, I am considering a canadian degree, nuthng else.

Last edited:

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
And the big fact is I am just sharing a second thought with you that If everything doesn't go right regarding jobs and settlement, Can I go to a different province to get a degree and start doing job again????
I am not saying that its final that I will leave SK right after lading whatever happens. I will b in SK for sure, but for a better future development, shouldn't I go for a higher degree from a cheap but renowned college outside SK (if it require so!!!)???

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
F

first of all only uni of SK offers my related education that is much more costlier, tym consumer and requirements are quite high compare to my strength.
Secondly I am alwaz concern abt doing job in SK and future development, If I can't make a reasonable future growth in any org without canadian degree, or cant evn get a decent job without canadian degree, what should b concern there then???
U are talking abt study permit, but the fact is I am not going there for study bro, study is a second choice which depends on the job market requirements. Whereas a big no of PR is recommending to get a canadian degree for a better future there. So, for JOB, I am considering a canadian degree, nuthng else.
You haven't said anything relevant to your situation. You've been sponsored by the province of Saskatchewan with the understanding that you intend to make your new life in Saskatchewan. You can do a relevant course at the University of Saskatchewan, and have already decided that you don't want to, before you even get there.

I'm talking about a study permit because that would achieve your goals; you could get the qualification you desire whilst legitimately residing in BC or Ontario.

And the big fact is I am just sharing a second thought with you that If everything doesn't go right regarding jobs and settlement, Can I go to a different province to get a degree and start doing job again????
I am not saying that its final that I will leave SK right after lading whatever happens. I will b in SK for sure, but for a better future development, shouldn't I go for a higher degree from a cheap but renowned college outside SK (if it require so!!!)???
Nah... no, you're not. You're saying "I will be landing to SK on July 2017. To make myself well prepared for Canadian Job market, I would like to do a MBA/Post grad diploma from any renowned college/University in Toronto/BC."

You asked about information for any renowned college/University in two provinces nowhere near the one you've been sponsored to live in. You should try to make a life in Saskatchewan, and by the sounds of things, there are no barriers to that, you've just decided you want to do it in other places instead.

As I've said before, the sequence of events of land/live/move aren't intrinsically problematic. The fact you're researching other places to go before you've even moved there are what makes your migration fraudulent. And hopefully you'll be caught and turned around.

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
You haven't said anything relevant to your situation. You've been sponsored by the province of Saskatchewan with the understanding that you intend to make your new life in Saskatchewan. You can do a relevant course at the University of Saskatchewan, and have already decided that you don't want to, before you even get there.

I'm talking about a study permit because that would achieve your goals; you could get the qualification you desire whilst legitimately residing in BC or Ontario.

Nah... no, you're not. You're saying "I will be landing to SK on July 2017. To make myself well prepared for Canadian Job market, I would like to do a MBA/Post grad diploma from any renowned college/University in Toronto/BC."

You asked about information for any renowned college/University in two provinces nowhere near the one you've been sponsored to live in. You should try to make a life in Saskatchewan, and by the sounds of things, there are no barriers to that, you've just decided you want to do it in other places instead.

As I've said before, the sequence of events of land/live/move aren't intrinsically problematic. The fact you're researching other places to go before you've even moved there are what makes your migration fraudulent. And hopefully you'll be caught and turned around.
Hahahahaha
U just made my day bro. The way u r sounding about getting admitted in a world class uni is lyk a matter or second for u!!! Go to uni of sask web n educate urself properly abut their req n cost,

I said i want to do it ON/BC because I already checked uni of sask/ regina web n found that I didn't met the pre requisite requirements, evn it cost 29k to do a Masters whereas colleges of ON cost 4k-6k.
I just didn't ask a random ques here bro, i did my proper research then I put that ques.

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
The more you write, the less convinced I am that you even have the English ability to get into any Canadian university, and that may be part of the problem - you initially requested advice on getting into any 'renowned college/University'. Renowned means - famous, impressive. Your request, whether you knew it or not, was to get into somewhere better than University of Saskatchewan (which isn't exactly 'renowned'). Now you are saying you don't meet UoS entry requirements (which I have no idea what course you'd want to study - but from my perspective and the courses I'd take, yes, they're one of the easiest universities to get into in Canada).

Your basic problem is that, before moving, you've decided you want to live outside your nominating Province. So if you think having no integrity, or self-respect is funny (incidentally, I do not believe you're my brother), then it turns out my opinion of you, surprisingly, could go lower.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
I said i want to do it ON/BC because I already checked uni of sask/ regina web n found that I didn't met the pre requisite requirements, evn it cost 29k to do a Masters whereas colleges of ON cost 4k-6k.
I just didn't ask a random ques here bro, i did my proper research then I put that ques.
There is a simple solution here. Just update your PNP visa office with the information you provided, that you really want to study in ON/BC, and not in SK. Then let them decide how to proceed, and that will make sure you're following the correct eligibility rules during application process.

Reactions: spousalsponsee

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
The more you write, the less convinced I am that you even have the English ability to get into any Canadian university, and that may be part of the problem - you initially requested advice on getting into any 'renowned college/University'. Renowned means - famous, impressive. Your request, whether you knew it or not, was to get into somewhere better than University of Saskatchewan (which isn't exactly 'renowned'). Now you are saying you don't meet UoS entry requirements (which I have no idea what course you'd want to study - but from my perspective and the courses I'd take, yes, they're one of the easiest universities to get into in Canada).

Your basic problem is that, before moving, you've decided you want to live outside your nominating Province. So if you think having no integrity, or self-respect is funny (incidentally, I do not believe you're my brother), then it turns out my opinion of you, surprisingly, could go lower.
Impressive writing indeed..
now I am confused that Y all those dumb IELTS examiners give me 7.5 in my IELTS xm??? fool and illiterate ppl, ryt?
by the by I do have a serious doubt about ur eng capacity too. Coz I wrote there ' I would like to do a MBA/Post grad diploma from any renowned college/University in Toronto/BC' U just missed out the last part of this sentence.
and finally a uni having World rank of 248 and Canadian rank of 16 doesn't belongs to RENOWNED!!!!! U must be from another planet!!!!
another stuff: having a GMAT score of 500+ with Ielts 9, U may still become unqualified if your ungrad uni doesn't fulfill the prerequisite courses requirements. finally, GET EDUCATED!!!!
And I would love to miss your future meaningless replies.

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
There is a simple solution here. Just update your PNP visa office with the information you provided, that you really want to study in ON/BC, and not in SK. Then let them decide how to proceed, and that will make sure you're following the correct eligibility rules during application process.
Thx bro. Appreciate ur reply.

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
Impressive writing indeed..
now I am confused that Y all those dumb IELTS examiners give me 7.5 in my IELTS xm??? fool and illiterate ppl, ryt?
by the by I do have a serious doubt about ur eng capacity too. Coz I wrote there ' I would like to do a MBA/Post grad diploma from any renowned college/University in Toronto/BC' U just missed out the last part of this sentence.
and finally a uni having World rank of 248 and Canadian rank of 16 doesn't belongs to RENOWNED!!!!! U must be from another planet!!!!
another stuff: having a GMAT score of 500+ with Ielts 9, U may still become unqualified if your ungrad uni doesn't fulfill the prerequisite courses requirements. finally, GET EDUCATED!!!!
And I would love to miss your future meaningless replies.
..... yeah, that doesn't make any sense at all, I'm afraid.

If you'd like to extend the quote to emphasise your immigration fraud, that doesn't change what you were saying. You wanted to study at 'a renowned college/University' (in a province other than the one you committed to living in). I cannot tell from your overbearing hyperbole if 248/16 is supposed to be good or not, or which it refers to (UoS, or one of the non-Sask universities you want to attend).

Again with a GMAT reference and undergrad qualifications, I have no idea what point you're trying to make, or who 'u' refers to (you, me, or one) - or how you think it alters your intentions.

I have been trying to help you, but when your written English is this poor, your attitude is worse, and your intentions are quite possibly illegal, it's really very difficult.

Rob_TO has given you good advice that you should alert the SK nominating authorities to your intentions, and see if they wish to proceed. If they do, you're good to go.

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
..... yeah, that doesn't make any sense at all, I'm afraid.

If you'd like to extend the quote to emphasise your immigration fraud, that doesn't change what you were saying. You wanted to study at 'a renowned college/University' (in a province other than the one you committed to living in). I cannot tell from your overbearing hyperbole if 248/16 is supposed to be good or not, or which it refers to (UoS, or one of the non-Sask universities you want to attend).

Again with a GMAT reference and undergrad qualifications, I have no idea what point you're trying to make, or who 'u' refers to (you, me, or one) - or how you think it alters your intentions.

I have been trying to help you, but when your written English is this poor, your attitude is worse, and your intentions are quite possibly illegal, it's really very difficult.

Rob_TO has given you good advice that you should alert the SK nominating authorities to your intentions, and see if they wish to proceed. If they do, you're good to go.

With a superb level of understanding in English and all that, why the hell u r not getting the point that I am certainly not looking for your reply in my thread. Get educated first. And how many times do I need to tell you to go the Uni web and get accurate info from there. Or Ur incredible level of knowledge and understanding is not adequate to understand that. Hahaha…

And when a highly qualified(!), educated(!) and a gargantuan master of English(!) person like you doesn’t really know how to respect a person, all these show offs are worthless.

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
With a superb level of understanding in English and all that, why the hell u r not getting the point that I am certainly not looking for your reply in my thread. Get educated first. And how many times do I need to tell you to go the Uni web and get accurate info from there. Or Ur incredible level of knowledge and understanding is not adequate to understand that. Hahaha…

And when a highly qualified(!), educated(!) and a gargantuan master of English(!) person like you doesn’t really know how to respect a person, all these show offs are worthless.
Your bizarre ranting really isn't helping you at all. At this point, the only point you seem to be making is that you want to commit immigration fraud, which I hope is not the case, but fear to be.

I'm being perfectly respectful, in spite of your appalling attitude. If you have a reasonable question (such as how to get into a university in Saskatchewan, or how to get a study permit to study somewhere in Canada, or what your other options might be if Sask don't want you to study outside Sask after getting a Sask nomination), we'll be happy to help.

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Your bizarre ranting really isn't helping you at all. At this point, the only point you seem to be making is that you want to commit immigration fraud, which I hope is not the case, but fear to be.

I'm being perfectly respectful, in spite of your appalling attitude. If you have a reasonable question (such as how to get into a university in Saskatchewan, or how to get a study permit to study somewhere in Canada, or what your other options might be if Sask don't want you to study outside Sask after getting a Sask nomination), we'll be happy to help.
I already got my answer which is completely permissible to perform in terms of Immigration Commandment.

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
I already got my answer which is completely permissible to perform in terms of Immigration Commandment.
'Immigration Commandment' isn't a thing. If you mean the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Programme have stated you're ok to be nominated by them, and then not live there, then you've gotten very lucky, and proved the importance of asking the proper channels for permission.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
This should be discussed in PNP.

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
'Immigration Commandment' isn't a thing. If you mean the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Programme have stated you're ok to be nominated by them, and then not live there, then you've gotten very lucky, and proved the importance of asking the proper channels for permission.
Have I ever said that I don't wanna live in SK or I wanna settle myself in ON/BC????? DID I?????
Can you pls scrutinize my thread ques once again? If I say that I wanna do a MBA/Post Grad in ON/BC, That may have 2 consequences, I may settle myself in ON/BC after completion of post grad or I may return back to SK and hunt for job. Right?
consider the alternatives too. Don't judge any1 too quickly.