Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Hi all!!

Iam planing to visit my family in early 2015 but my Work Permit expires in May 2015. Can I even go and come back that close to the expirery date? And what is the worst case? Would they send me back or would I be allowed to come as a visitor to Canada? I tried to look it up online but didnt find anything.
Iam applying pretty soon for Family sponsorship and open work permit at the same time.

spyro02

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
19-12-2014
Why do you think that's a problem? You have 3 to 4 months left if you leave and comeback in January 2015. Even if you have just 2 months or less than a month left: if they say anything about it in the primary line, the correct answer is to state that you are fully aware of the expiration date and that you will apply for a renewal.
If it's valid at the time of entry, there is little point for the primary officer to refer you into secondary immigration, as long as you don't look sketchy.
Immigration-wise frequent travelers are less of a risk. So if you need to travel because you have affairs abroad, it shows you are more likely to leave when time is up.

dilmahi

Jul 27, 2012
RESPECTED SIR AM DILEEP KUMAR,I have done{ ITI IN ELECTRICIAN} trade with 1 year apprentice training, 7 years of working experience in WIPRO GE HEALTHCARE related to manufacturing of medical equipment for WORK PERMITS in Canada ,Am dedicated to work for organisations growth am desperate to work in Canada

HI SIR COULD YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME FOR ANY JOB IN CANADA,AM DESPERATE TO WORK IN CANADA PLEASE LET ME KNOW AM READY TO ANY JOB FOR AVAILABLE

MY EMAIL ID dil01yes@gmail.com