+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leaving Canada before receiving PR card

Ajvayani

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Ok.

And what about her staying? Does she has to live in Canada while spouse sponsorship application is in process?

Thanks in advance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Ok.

And what about her staying? Does she has to live in Canada while spouse sponsorship application is in process?

Thanks in advance.
Who is "she"? Assuming you mean the sponsor, if she is a PR, yes, she must remain in Canada.

Ajvayani

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Does my wife(sponsor) need to show bank statement when she applies for spouse sponsorship? If yes, then how much? We dont have kids or any dependent child(ren).

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Does my wife(sponsor) need to show bank statement when she applies for spouse sponsorship? If yes, then how much? We dont have kids or any dependent child(ren).
There is no minimum income requirement for spousal sponsorship but you need to show IRCC that you can support yourselves in Canada without welfare.

Ajvayani

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Hi again,

Do both of us, my wife(sponsor) and I(principal applicant) have to fill and submit IMM 1344 form or it's just anyone of us need to submit?

Secondly, my wife have to submit all forms in Canada or I'll have to submit my forms(which need to be fill by principal applicant) from my home country.

Cheers

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
interesting thread!! I like to also as I'm planning to land on Apr 18 and will be back after 3 weeks. Interested to know has anyone actually done this. I mean collect PR either by mail or someone bring it personally for him/her. Pls answer if you actually did this.
Thanks a lot.

Hello
Can u let me know if u left Canada before receiving your PR card?
Did u ask someone to mail it to u once it was received on a canadian address?

Please can u let me know what u did in detail so that I can plan my actions accordingly?

I am also willing to enter Canada and then leave the country after 10 days. I'll work for another year to save and then will move permanently

BDABCD2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14- OCt 2016
Nomination.....
22 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2017
File Transfer...
15 March
Med's Request
26 June 2017
Med's Done....
02 July 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
23-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2017
LANDED..........
15 June 2018
Hello
Can u let me know if u left Canada before receiving your PR card?
Did u ask someone to mail it to u once it was received on a canadian address?

Please can u let me know what u did in detail so that I can plan my actions accordingly?

I am also willing to enter Canada and then leave the country after 10 days. I'll work for another year to save and then will move permanently
Sorry bro, don't visit often to this site now a days. yes, I use my friend's address to receive my PR and then he another relative carry it by hand to my country.