+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leave Canada after applying to CIC through AINP Nomination certificate

kilas78

Sep 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I was wondering can we leave Canada after applying for Permanent Residence (with AINP certificate) , because my work permit will expire in May 2015, and I already have no rights in Canada right now as a Worker.

If the application processing takes 1 or more year, that means I will be paying $1500 -$ 2000 tax from my salary for upto 14 months, which amounts to $24000-30000 CAD , however in this time if I go to another country like Dubai and Middle east, where I can get a tax free salary I can at least save something for my family.

And what if after paying all these taxes and having no benefits my application gets rejected after 14 months ? .. Has anyone tried this , please let me know.

Thanks

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
kilas78 said:
Hello All,

I was wondering can we leave Canada after applying for Permanent Residence (with AINP certificate) , because my work permit will expire in May 2015, and I already have no rights in Canada right now as a Worker.

If the application processing takes 1 or more year, that means I will be paying $1500 -$ 2000 tax from my salary for upto 14 months, which amounts to $24000-30000 CAD , however in this time if I go to another country like Dubai and Middle east, where I can get a tax free salary I can at least save something for my family.

And what if after paying all these taxes and having no benefits my application gets rejected after 14 months ? .. Has anyone tried this , please let me know.

Thanks
i didnt quite understand ur question but if u r asking tht if can leave canada after applying to CIC with ur nomination from alberta then answer is NO.
under EDS u have to keep working untill u get PR.
IF u already have nomination certificate then u can apply for BOWP based on ur certificate as long as u got AOR from CIC and if not then u can get close WP based on ur nomination.so no worries even if ur current WP expiring but u have keep working untill u get landed as PR.
and i dont know wht do u mean by u have no right as a worker and all ur tax calculation and stuff..
no one can tell u for sure ur application will be accepted or denied..if everything is fine on ur side then there shouldnt be any problem.
it doent matter how much u pay tax or in tuition fees or whtever IMMIGRATION TO CANADA IS A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT.so everybody has to follow the laws..
good luck.....

dalma11

Star Member
May 26, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27/08/2014
Doc's Request.
05/11/2015
Nomination.....
06/11/2015
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
Inland
kilas78 said:
Hello All,

you have all the rights in Canada like worker, just apply for open work permit based on your AINP certificate

kilas78

Sep 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you sure we can apply for a BOWP (Briding work permit ) with the AINP Nomination certificate alone ? Or Do we need to get a File Number from CIC and then apply ?

fistillarte

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015 (Received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
17-08-2015 (RPRF & PCC)
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 (XEP) 15-05-2015 (EP)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 (me) & 01-06-2015 (wife)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016
OK, Mario just answered you.

You can apply for a BOWP only AFTER you get your Aor. Your permit expires in May, so you'll have enough time to get your Aor before your permit expires. And even in the case you still don't get it, you can still apply for a closed permit with your nomination only.

kilas78

Sep 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Thank you, I was confused about it but I just noted the following:

Note: Foreign nationals in the Provincial Nominee Program are eligible if they have provided a copy of the nomination letter issued by the nominating province or territory with their application and there is no indication that employment restrictions exist as conditions of the nomination.

here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

Thank you guys, Thank you very much

Feb 27, 2015
fistillarte said:
OK, Mario just answered you.

You can apply for a BOWP only AFTER you get your Aor. Your permit expires in May, so you'll have enough time to get your Aor before your permit expires. And even in the case you still don't get it, you can still apply for a closed permit with your nomination only.
Excuse me,
I have a similar question
I'm Trying to extended my work permit based on AINP certificate only, havent got PR aor yet but i have applied for it though
-The online application was asking for some required info besides AINP certificate and IMM5710 -
1)IMM5802 Offer of employment to a foreign national LMIA- exempt (needs to be filled by employer)
2)Proof that you meet the requirements of job being offered
3)Employer payment receipt (paid by employer)

=========
-I'm good if i just get closed work permit
-now I dont understand why I need to have employer fill the above forms and they have to pay fees
-can i apply paper based and just include IMM5710, job offer, photo, passport copy and AINP certificate ?

Please help, I don' t have much time

Thank you Tons :'(

qweasdzxc

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Hello All,

Thanks
did you get your PR ???