+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lease agreement for proof of cohabitation

Queryquery

Jan 27, 2024
Hi. I have been asked to provide proof of cohabitation. However my name is not mentioned in the lease agreement. We were supposed to live temporarily with sponsor family and thats why it never occurred to include me in the agreement. What can I do now or what documents can I show to back this up?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi. I have been asked to provide proof of cohabitation. However my name is not mentioned in the lease agreement. We were supposed to live temporarily with sponsor family and thats why it never occurred to include me in the agreement. What can I do now or what documents can I show to back this up?
Driver’s license, Health card, bank statements, utilities, phone bills, insurance policies….anything with an address to show you lived continuously together for one year.

Queryquery

Jan 27, 2024
Driver’s license, Health card, bank statements, utilities, phone bills, insurance policies….anything with an address to show you lived continuously together for one year.
That's the main issue. It's been 1 year that have been in Canada and my status was a visitor for 9 months. The only thing that have my name and address is a college receipt. And after I got my work permit, I have only bank statement to provide and a prrof of address which I got from chatr.
Am planning to do my license as well so that I can add it to the document.