+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LDNIMMIGRATION REQUEST

bdayem

Dec 3, 2019
Hi All,

I have recently received an email request from LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca for a couple of forms, however it does not say whether to upload the documents through the web form or to attach and reply directly to the same email.

Can someone please let me know?

Thank you,
Bassam

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Hi All,

I have recently received an email request from LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca for a couple of forms, however it does not say whether to upload the documents through the web form or to attach and reply directly to the same email.

Thank you,
Bassam
Normally the request is to upload the documents to your online account, for example I also received an additional document request and it says specifically “Please upload these documents to your online account only”. Does yours not contain similar wording?

Reactions: bdayem

bdayem

Dec 3, 2019
Normally the request is to upload the documents to your online account, for example I also received an additional document request and it says specifically “Please upload these documents to your online account only”. Does yours not contain similar wording?
Nothing at all, no mention of where to attach them, by email or webform. :/ I think I will submit using the webform and then reply to the email to inform them

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
Hi All,

Thank you,
Bassam
i would submit the form by replying to the email for sure.
I submitted extra document through we form and it seems like they didn’t get it…

afm759

Jan 24, 2021
Hi All,

Thank you,
Bassam
I received an email from them asking to reply back to them stating whether or not a deadline can be met. I emailed them but each time get "delivery failure" email. This is so frustrating. The deadline is in a few weeks.